It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Dusting Changes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
im not sure what the changes are but i found this article in a local website.

muscatinejournal.com...

dont fear crop dusters anymore(sarcasm)

all i really got out of this article is the pilots flying these crop dusters are assuring the public that they wont harm them or their property. also a concerned citizen might turn you in , resulting in a pep talk from your local sheriff.

i really dont understand how these "changes " will protect us more from any attempted attack from al qaeda using crop dusters. they could simply kill any crop duster owner and borrow his ride. their deed would be long over with by the time any sheriff came to ask what is going on.

they can be very dangerous if used right .....
www.ict.org.il...
one crop duster could carry enough sarin to kill 10,000 people outdoors, wowwy 25% of a mlb audience.

remember all the paranoia involving crop dusters after 9/11? i think more should be done about ACTUALLY protecting the public from such a possible delivery system.

is homeland security protecting us from a crop duster attack?
we know they thought of this as a weapon, so its a possible scenario.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Homeland security aint there to protect you. They are there to stir up fears and create monsters, stoke the fires of terrorist paranoia, and suck more tax money up. But they really do not care about terrorism deep down.

new topics

join