It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attn: Lay Line Hunters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hey there. Off and on I have been interested in Lay Lines. Recently I read a series of books - Kim Harrisons series - that features Lay Line magic. This has awoken my interest in Lay Lines.

Are there any Lay Line hunters here at ATS? If so, would you like to help me out on hunting lay lines? How to do this. How to use photography to help. Divining rods?? etc. etc.

Can you/are you tapping them? If so .. how?

Can you help me understand the relationship, if any, between lay lines and paranormal activities such as hauntings? (actually, i think hauntings are NORMAL, but for the sake of discussion I'll list it as paranormal)

I found these
www.leyhunter.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.vortexmaps.com...

but I'd like to know more.

Edited to add - lay line map of Seattle Washington
www.geo.org...

[edit on 9/5/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I would like to ask what exactly is line hunting,many may get confused by not knowing exactly what you mean by lay lines.I think i may know what youre talking about but im not sure.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I hunt lay - lines...

if you mean places on the planet where there is more energy... or unique energy, would be a better way of putting it....

its just in those places its easier to feel energy... it helps move the focus point of our perceptions and awareness... enables us to see and hear things we ordinarily wouldn't...

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
well ... this has been up a while and there hasn't been much activity.

If there are people out there who want to educate me on lay lines and ways to locate and tap them, please post here or U2U. I REALLY would like to look into this.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well thats a lot to teach one person, when your not face-to-face...

what is it exactly you want to know...

new topics

top topics

join