It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we really need on the board.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   
What we really need on the board. I have no clue where. Is a place to talk about the stuff of the founding fathers, like Virtue, Patriatism, Labor and goodness. Things that are inherently living inside all things.

Plato
Thinking: The talking of the soul with itself.

We need a place where we can talk about the answers and not the problems. This place should have a heriarchy, or not directed by all its members.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
and where would u like to find the answers from? do ut hink we're just spitting out problems for fun? we're trying to find answers! a hierarchy? u mean we should oppress people? thats all a hierarchy implies to me, a pyramid style of control. where only those at the top can see everything and the rest of the pyramid must remain ignorant for it to remain a hierarchy

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
You mean like a philopshy forum?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
You mean like a philopshy forum?

i think a philopshy forum would be an excellent idea and would be very popular

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by websuspect
What we really need on the board... Is a place to talk about the stuff of the founding fathers, like Virtue, Patriatism, Labor and goodness.

I would suggest going over some of my many posts and, threads.
You will find exactly what you say we "really need", as the majority of my contribution/s here at ATS, are of that nature.

I'll even link one of my favorite sources, the rest I'll leave up to you.

Thomas Paine

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I mean like a science, god, religon and philosphy forum.

The founding, fathers were philosophers writers and scientists. They said that people were inherently good and we just had to like nurture that quality.

We have all these complaints on the board and no soloutions. We are the solutions to the problems. We live in this time.

They had an article on string theory tonight about how every atomic particle is linked. Its not a good theory but you sort of know, in your heart that we are all linked by subatomic particles, energy, light and a soul, by God our creater.

We should nurture this and seak a soulution to all these problems.

I posted that Im making my own money. Really its just a fancy. Theres so many things we could do. We could make and sell deny ignorance stickers.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   

The founding, fathers were philosophers writers and scientists. They said that people were inherently good and we just had to like nurture that quality.

We have all these complaints on the board and no soloutions. We are the solutions to the problems. We live in this time.

They had an article on string theory tonight about how every atomic particle is linked. Its not a good theory but you sort of know, in your heart that we are all linked by subatomic particles, energy, light and a soul, by God our creater.

I posted that Im making my own money. Really its just a fancy. Theres so many things we could do. We could make and sell deny ignorance stickers.

Well theres already a science forum and relgion forum.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
ADVISER Quotes Thomas Paynes SOns of LIberty.

At a time almost 250 years ago. America was a small and growing country. Faced with the Nepolianic wars, France and England. We needed a Strong Federal government to come in and build forts, ships and weapons to defend our civil liberties.

People were opposed to a strong federal governments whos specific civil laws could violate its citizens rights.

Today we stand, almost 250 years later. Longer than any democracy has lasted. With the ability to destroy ourselves and the world in the palm of our hand.

We need a smaller Bob Dole want to be government. That will build our roads, feed our masses, provide us jobs and medical care.

No longer do we need our tea taxed and our civil liberties reduced.

We need an identity, comeradery, a sense of pourpose and a moral code of conduct.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Well theres already a science forum and relgion forum.

You dont get it. Read what Advisor said. We need a sense of pourpse in government. Not a place to whine about taxs and military spending.

join