It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This was weird for me but maybe it�s nothing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I�m most of the time at my girl�s house where thy have cats my mom don�t like animals in the house especially cats. But here�s the story it happened a lot when I was at my girl�s place and sometimes the cats �thy have 4 cats� acts weirdo sometimes like some times is seems like the cats is scared of something like there were something there but we cant se it the cats don�t go near that spot and when you pick them up and go closer thy start scratching you and tray to get away and thy stare at what ever is there and there hare are razed, especially the one time, Me and my girl were playing wife one of the cats and is gust stopped playing and stared at something in one side of the room, and gust a but later a adder cat came running in the room near were the one were staring and suddenly make lake weird jump away from that spat and also stared� and then day make this hissing and run away like thy were scared of something..

This canda freaked me out I don�t usual keep an ea on the cats but Dees days I do.

What can it be�

I now cats can se stuff we cant but it stays creepy�

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This can be one of many things and truth is you may never no....
firstly its true cats are very sensetive to different energys within a room, so yes this could be somethig paranormal...maybe try taking a picture of the spot when the cat gets freeked, never know whay might appear on camera,

and also it could just be a little bug or beetle some cats can get all freeked out if they see something moving

just have a good look around the spot where this occurs

try asking you girl friend if there is any other strange things that happen in the house,

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
yeaht hat sounds very freaky. Like a ghost or something is there. Try take a snap of it with a camera, digital and on film also.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Fink I will take sum snaps next time �

My girl also mentioned ones �I forgot this� that se felt something walking on the bed one night and when se looked there were nothing and the way se told me freaked me out man and here sister shed something that it felt as if someone was holding her down on the bed didn�t fink a lot of it at the time but there is strange things happening�

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Dogs and cats seem to be able to feel presence that humans cant.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have once heard of a time when some scientists were trying to explain ghosts. They said it was Infrasound, it can disrupt human senses, and generally freak us out.

When moving slowly, it can move objects, sometimes just swaying grass, other times it can open a door.

When moving fast, it reacts with particles in the air and causes them to glow. The scientists said that it is very common in places like England and Africa, though no one knows why.

I attened a lecture about this, I've yet to find a good site online talking about Infrasound, Its a very new thing and few scientists are looking into it.

The thing about infrasound is that normally animals can see/hear it, humans however cannot.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   

My girl also mentioned ones �I forgot this� that se felt something walking on the bed one night and when se looked there were nothing and the way se told me freaked me out man and here sister shed something that it felt as if someone was holding her down on the bed didn�t fink a lot of it at the time but there is strange things happening�

Ask her if she's ever lost a cat. I've experienced this ghost cat walking on the bed thing before, and it's pretty frickin' creepy... The other cats are likely responding to the ghost cat presence, thus they behave towards it, just like they would any other strange cat... I know many may not believe in animal ghosts (hell, I didn't either), until it happened to me.. Now I routinely feel the ghost cat stepping around the bed, and have occassionaly awoken to see two glowing eyes fade away...(of the ghost cat, of course)....

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thats freaky,,,eyes glowin in ya room,,,

If that was me their would be eyes a glowin' and a bed a wettin!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well, the first time was the worst...oddly enough, on the rare occassion now that it happens, it's not really that big of a deal...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
vasweqpg,

Whoah, another one in South Africa! Whereabouts are you?

Sounds like you have some form of nasty critter that's taken a liking to your house. Get a psychic ( for God's sakes a professional one, not one of those crystal-waving hippies ) and see what the story is. Otherwise, you may just have roaches.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hi Lampyridae

I'm From Secunda In Mapumalanga...

Were are you abouts�

Likely my Girl and mom is moving to a new place in 2 weeks,

And my girl hade lost about 2 cats and a dog, and her sister and mom and lost about 1 cat�

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hi Lampyridae

I never had a cat in my life, until I moved to this desert. One day a young female feral cat shows up and she was definitely pregnant. After feeding and grooming her we became friends. When her time came to give birth she became extremely clingly towards me. Didn't want me out of her sight. Than I realized she was in labor, but something wasn't right.
This little gray fur ball was looking at me and saying with her eyes "help me!". I put her on a table and went to examine her. She was dilated and I could see what appeared to be a large head. Too large of a head for any kitten. I knew the little cat could not deliver this huge of a baby on her own. I got my rubber gloves on and applied ky- gel around the area. Gently I added a little pressure on the sides. The kitten head was starting to come out. Even though this was a half wild cat by this time, she never even attempted to scratch me or anything. Finally when there was enough of the head to get hold of, I gently pulled on it. Finally it came out. The kitten was small but the head was huge. It had no eyes. A second kitten was born extremely deformed. Both were dead. I showed the mother that the kittens were dead. I let her see me put them in a little box and bury them. She knew anyways. Why these kittens were so deformed is beyond me. I figured the mother came off the test-site or something. After that I got her fixed and she is now 12 years old. I named her Winston and she hardly ever leaves my side. I swear that dang cat can talk too. I ask her, "Do you want to go outside?" and she will say, "Yeah!" no kidding.....

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaswegpg
Hi Lampyridae

I'm From Secunda In Mapumalanga...

Were are you abouts�

I'm in Joburg, in university.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Man, that sucks, MountainStar. Could be that cat just drank from a polluted river, that's all it takes. I do know that aluminium (oxides or hydroxides) dissolved in lakewater causes deformities in fish.

top topics

join