It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The answer to 11:11 prediction/warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Did I miss something? Was there a thread I breazed by?

All the questions on 11:11 and all the debunk! Solstice on Dec 21 2012 is at 11:11

If I missed this thats amazing but after looking at the slstice chart that is just freaky man! Anyone feel the same?

[edit on 4-9-2006 by masonite]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I see 11:11 often like 2 hours ago

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have been seeing 1111 for quite some years now, in all of it's guises.

Digital clocks, pc clock even online playing a MMORPG the other night when I had finished a attack run for gold, my strength left was 1111. Just so you know, in this MMORPG game, strength is given out as a random amount between 1 and 5, per turn, each turn is 20mins so you can make between 3 and 15 str points, on this night of my gold run I had about 1500 str and used between 1 and 10 str per attack until there was no worthwhile targets left, so it was not a planned thing to end up on 1111.

The amount of times I see those figures and as time progresses towards 2012 I'm seeing these figures on almost a daily basis now, before it was infrequent but over the last few years the frequency of the times I see these numbers has increased to and beyond the point that I actually started to notice them for the first time and realised that it really couldn't be just coincidence as I first thought.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
quite a few threads regarding 11:11 phenomenon...Use the Search feature, just remember to change the date parameter to "the beginning"

here's a few to get you started.

11:11 Is a Wake-Up Call

11:11 and syncronicities

Numbers and their significance

2:22

Add your thoughts and search for answer in any of those or search for more.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join