It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid Crop Ciricle show...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I just watched a show on crop cirlces. They had "scientists" saying that crop circles are far to complex for humans to make. They said they must be the work of aliens.

Well I have a few crop circles here that are obviously too complex for humans to make and must have been made by aliens. As for what they mean, well, I have saved you the trouble of figuring it out and deciphered them for you.

The first thing that the aliens want, is for us to know what they look like, and it turns out we were right all along.

It appears that the aliens also enjoy playing cards, one of them dropped the 3 of clubs.

Aliens also like TV, so what are the Aliens telling us to watch, well apparently they like the Richard and Judy show.

Aliens also like our music here on earth, and like a lot of people, they still like Elvis.

A lot of people debate over whether they should get an Intel computer or an AMD computer. So what processors do the aliens use in their UFOs?

And finally the answer that ha plagues mankind since the beginning of time, what do aliens prefer, legs or tits, well we finally know.

Cheers to that...

[edit on 15-7-2004 by greenkoolaid]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Funny. I think I'm going to store some of those pictures on my own ftp. Very nice.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and I know a lot of you believe in crop circles, but I don't buy it. It has already been disproved when those two brothers in England admitted to being behind most of the circles. They said they knew of others who copied their early work too. It was all a hoax and was proven as such.

Now, I do believe in extra terrestrials, I just don't think they'd waste their time doodling on our lawn with a laser beam to get their point across.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I think the 95% of them are man made, the other 5% can just be really crafty men/women/and or aliens.

I've watched them make designs that would make you say gnoway, that has to be alien made.

But wouldn't it be rather stupid for an alien race to draw pictures in fields? Truely wtf is the point of it? if they wanted to communicated there are tons of other ways.

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yeah, I saw another show where 2 guys made a very elaborate crop circle in about 5 hours. They showed the process using night vision cameras and time lapse photography quite impressive.

Initially people saw them and thought people couldn't have done it, they were too elaborate. So human nature tends to jump to the paranormal or aliens. Well it has since been shown that humans can make them.

I would probably say that Occum's razor holds true here. The simplest solution is probably the right one, they were made by humans.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
IMO, true alien crop circles are simple landing impressions, not fanciful designs. The more mundane the cirlce is, the more likely it would be a flying saucer landing impression and not the work of man.

The crop circles that wind up with twisted wheat stems have got to be something that man is not doing. Though they are quite rare. UFO landings are random, so obviously some will be in a patch of wheat on rare occasions.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
No way! Do you get Richard and Judy in NOrth America?

HA!! The biggest couple of wankers on TV, Judies alcoholic shakes!

If you ever get teh chance to phone in, make sure you bring up the timnje that Richard was arrested for shoplifting bottles of wine, does his nut in to be reminded, especially live on TV!

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I don't know to much about them, but on TV one day I think Australia. A couple of people said they where responsable for a lot of them, and actually created one on TV.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan
I don't know to much about them, but on TV one day I think Australia. A couple of people said they where responsable for a lot of them, and actually created one on TV.

I always knew there was something odd about Richard and Judy but I would never in a million years thought they had been created by Australians, neither did I ever imagine I could see someone actually creating a Judy live on TV!! That would be hidious!

oh.. You mean crop circles, dont you?

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by triplesod]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hehe ok guess I should of been more specific

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
Well I have a few crop circles here that are obviously too complex for humans to make and must have been made by aliens. As for what they mean, well, I have saved you the trouble of figuring it out and deciphered them for you.

And finally the answer that ha plagues mankind since the beginning of time, what do aliens prefer, legs or tits, well we finally know.

Funny Stuff!

So there really is a benefit to not having been tremendously blessed in the breast department....
Well, I guess I don't have to worry about being abducted then....

intelgurl

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan
Hehe ok guess I should of been more specific

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Must be a universal law of the universe....Here...take it!!...Cough

top topics

join