It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-In Need of Psychic Help-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
To the psychics out there who can see my dilemma and the goals for which I've tried to pursue, please tell me why it is I'm stuck in this place? Is it divine or is it coincidence of having too much ambition? Is there a bright future at all for me?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by American007
To the psychics out there who can see my dilemma and the goals for which I've tried to pursue, please tell me why it is I'm stuck in this place?

It is an illusion that you are stuck in such a place. Options and opportunities can not always present themselves to you when your motivations and purposes do not permit for it. You already know the variables which have brought you to where you are in life, and on your path. I can see this because you say "who can see my dilemma and the goals for which I've tried to pursue". This tells me that through your choice of words you see the parrallel between your dilemma and your personal pursuit of goals. You do not differentiate between them. You did not state "my dilemma or my goals", you used the word "and", because you see your dilemma as being the result of you pursuing such goals.

You may have decieved yourself into believing that the means to the end was important enough to justify the choices you have made, but yet you have problems coming to terms with having to make such choices, or having made them, are not content with yourself.

Permit yourself to be honest with yourself. Did you truly have knowledge of all the pertinent variables at the time you made such decisions? Or were the solutions all that you could consider at the time you made the choiced which led you to where you are?

You feel as though you are stuck in a place, but all places are what you choose to make them. You are the co-author of your own existance.

Is it divine or is it coincidence of having too much ambition?

Is there a seperation/difference between divine and coincidence? In order for divine to be divine, there is no coincidence, exept for in the mind of an individual observer.

Is there a bright future at all for me?

Yes, there is. But, first you have to acknowledge why you did what you have done. First you must choose to know your own truth.

Advice:

Write in your own journal/diary. While you write in it, know, yes KNOW, that no one else shall ever read it. They are your words, to yourself, and no one else. NO ONE shall ever read your words. And, know this as you write.

Why is it important to know no one shall ever read it?

Honestly answer the next questions to yourself, not me or any other contributor in this thread, but just answer the questions for you and you alone:

Are you the same person with your Mother as you are with your child?

Are you the same person with your best friend as you are with your boss?

Do you exhibit the same personality traits with your neighbor as you do with your siblings?

Are we the same person with every individual we meet?

In many cases no. We wear masks, so as not to be un-accepted by those in our lives.

When you write in your journal with no expectations of anyone else ever reading it, then is there any reason to wear any masks, decieve, or lie to yourself?

You may endure writing some questions that have no forseeable answer that is a positive one.

If you can not conquer such ugly thoughts with an answer, then counter them with a question that negates the existance of such contemplation that the original question initiates.

Sure, thoughts of yours may be dark, and you may be afraid to go to those recesses in your own mind, but how else could one gain control of one's own mind?

The human mind (for the most part) is only consciously aware of 2,000 thoughts (electrical impulses between brain cells) per second.

While the subconscious mind processes 400,000,000,000 bits of information per second.

What is it that keeps us from consciously knowing 99.999999998% of our own thought processes?

As you write in your journal, and you gain the courage to conquer that which keeps yourself from yourself, you will begin to find the proof you desire:

What is it you seek? What is it you are looking for? Why are you here?

Is it not up to you?

First you must find what it is that is within you, for i can not tell you, you would not believe me.

I will say this much, though:
It is not always what is in us that is what we are, but our deeds which define us.

I truly hope this helps, and i know that if you follow your own thoughts and logic to their end, doors shall be opened. For you are more than the key, and more than the lock.......

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The ambition is fine but it has a problem of turning people off. They feel threatend and also your ambition is over whelming you. Need levels. The strengths in your other areas are needed. When will your approach have the answer known to you before you attempt? There is a strength needed. Once you own that, this will not be a question.

Originally posted by American007
To the psychics out there who can see my dilemma and the goals for which I've tried to pursue, please tell me why it is I'm stuck in this place? Is it divine or is it coincidence of having too much ambition? Is there a bright future at all for me?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
My friend let me say this,sometimes when we try hard and we have the ideas which will bring about our successs towards these ambitions,it can be devastating or confusing when things dont connect or they dont go according to plan,one of my favorite mantras is: Though i try hard,i may perhaps expect too much and get discouraged.In this I must humble myself and not expect but predict,prediction leaves room for failure and building upon our ideas as to how we can succeed next time,expectations allow for no failure and leave us thinking what weve done wrong.

Hope this helps

Tor.

top topics

join