It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a couple of sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
What do u thnk of this sites? They give very good proofs for all they say. Sorry if this has been posted before.

www.alphanewsdaily.com...

raptureready.com...

www.evenmore.co.uk...

www.fulfilledprophecy.com...

[edit on 2-9-2006 by Jedi 007]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
These sites are trying to warn others of biblical prophecies that are soon to come to fruition. From that aspect I say they are good because they are keeping a look out for the signs of the end.

However, I think the reader must be careful b/c the opinion expressed on them are just that human opinions based on some facts and as such they must be read with caution.

For the bible tells us that no man knows the day nor the hour when his return will occur and as such, if anyone makes a claim about a certain date and or time we must be suspect.

I believe what is written in the bible is true and will occur and that we are living in the last generation. It is our job to keep informed but we must always read the bible to make sure what others are saying or claimimng is true in order to not be fooled. Some of us will be...because of lack of knowledge. Don't let that happen to you! Good find though just keep informed so you won't be misguided.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The House of Judah only makes up 1/12 of Israel. Don't forget that there are 12 tribes. Dan doesn't make it but the rest do. So far only Jews from the House of Judah make up Israel. All of Israel's tribes return to their homeland.
So until this happens, this is just a dis-info campaign buy you know who.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
The House of Judah only makes up 1/12 of Israel. Don't forget that there are 12 tribes. Dan doesn't make it but the rest do. So far only Jews from the House of Judah make up Israel. All of Israel's tribes return to their homeland.
So until this happens, this is just a dis-info campaign buy you know who.

Benjamin followed Judah, and together they became the southern kingdom. I've always been confused about the lost ten tribes because it would same that Levi also stood with Judah, making it only 9 lost tribes. Can anyone help explain that, thanks.

In 2003, an Israeli census revealed that there were 144,000 christians living in Northern Israel. ABOUT 120,000 were palestinian. I think they account for the 12,000 per tribes sealed. 10 Lost tribes * 12,000 = 120,000. the other APPROXIMATE 24,000 were classified as JEWS. 2 tribes * 12,000 - 24,000. I do not think that is a coincidense!

I've noticed that now, more than ever before, there are more people believing that an attack of unprecedented scale is truly imminent. I think the sites are helpful, even though they undoubted have some faulty thinking, they are warning people to wake up from this national coma.

new topics

top topics

join