It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Torn Between Two Worlds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Maybe you guys and gals can help me out. All my life I've seen things and hear things. I was tormented by an evil spirit until I was 16 and I became strong enough to fight it off. With the help of my angel of course. I met my angel when I was 16. I have had too many experiences to count. The most recent was that last Wednesday I was laying in bed with my wife and felt like someone zapped my head. That's the only way I can expain it. A zap! Then earlier this week I was at my desk at work, when I heard my boss call for me. When I went to see what he wanted, he said,"I didn't call you, but I was thinking in my head that I wanted to tell you something." This is really confusing. My life is confusing. It's like living in two realities. I have read your posts and would like your opinions, suggestions, and even questions if you have them. Thanks for listening.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
there are a number of theories.. or ways of explaining whats happened to you your whole life and concerning the dreaming and the zaps and your angel and the evil entities... but it all depends on how you live your life and your lifes circumstances I could assess the situation better if I knew you better, just like anyone who seeks healing or explanations a little information is needed to 'tune into' the problem or the attention of the other person
if you would add some more details of your life situation, or perhaps u2u me or email me.. I could help a little more... that is if you desire MY help.. lol

join