It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cry for skyscraper pix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I heared that new Towers has been built completely at the place where originally is trade center of world in New York. I live in China and so poor that I have no chance to visit the new smart building I am afraid forever, even that old one I have never been, but I have seen it by photo. Now I couldn't find that new on website, why? being afraid of another 9/11? If not could u show it to me please, or direct me web link. thanx so much.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by emile]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
i hope this is what you want. if not im sorry.

en.wikipedia.org...

ill add this, it will look beautiful when built. ive always been amazed with skyscrapers since i was a kid growing up so close to chicago. my parents took me there all the time when i was a little one, and i was just always amazed.

here are some more awesome towers in the world, or towers being built.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

enjoy!!

[edit on 31-8-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
ok I see. It looks beautiful! thank you very much

Hi, my friend, I forgot to ask is the freedon tower bigger than twin trade center of world?

[edit on 31-8-2006 by emile]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
yes it is bigger then the wtc. 1776 feet compared to 1368 feet that was the wtc.

here is an updated photo of what the freedom tower will look like when completed in 2012. enjoy

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I still miss that old twin tower. Yes, new group are modern, after all, I saw that old twin tower in movie many times. I hope that I will see new group in movies as earlier as possible.

top topics

join