It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to go ahead enriching Uranium...what now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
"their must be consequences for Iran" this is the words of the American president George Bush the leader of the most powerful nation in the world.

he states,

there must be consequences for Iran's defiance and we must not allow Iran to develop a nuclear weapon

What does this mean now...is the United states going to invade Iran?? I hear the word "sanctions" being thrown around all the time by news reports, the last time sanctions were imposed on a country in that region the USA took out their leader and are still in the same country,more than a year later since their "legit2 government has been established they are still deployed in that region tackling "insurgens", I feel their has been a hidden agenda from the start and the war on Iraq has been a smokescreen for bigger things.

source.
bushes issues warning..fighting talk??

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What's going to happen now is that the US is going to press the UN to impose sanctions.

China and Russia are unlikely to be enthusiastic about sanctions, so they're not likely to get through the Security Council. Then the US will throw up it's hands, say "see, we tried diplomacy and it doesn't work", and start getting ready for a war - which was the plan all along.

Expect 24/7 media fearmongering about the "Iranian threat" from now until the bombs start falling. Expect most people to be fooled, at least at worst - fearmongering works, and few people want to believe they're being played for suckers.

In short, expect things to get much, much worse.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I agree with you that this was probably the plan all along the thing is not enough "everyday" people give a damn. my parents will watch the news and see whats happening not giving a # they will be waiting for the sport or may notice a news flash concerning my immediate area though apart from that they will not notice and will forget everything once their fav sitcom starts 5 min l8r. does it need to get to the stage that war is on our doorsteps before every1 gives a #. Maybe if the "average joes" started showing concern and making noise their is no way any govenrment cant listen. they can deny the minority but they cannot deny the nation.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is probably what is going to happen. The rest of the world will only have to sit back and watch as Israel takes care of this Iranian problem.

Revealed: Israel plans strike on Iranian nuclear plant

ISRAEL has drawn up secret plans for a combined air and ground attack on targets in Iran if diplomacy fails to halt the Iranian nuclear programme.

Israeli forces have used a mock-up of Iran’s Natanz uranium enrichment plant in the desert to practise destroying it. Their tactics include raids by Israel’s elite Shaldag (Kingfisher) commando unit and airstrikes by F-15 jets from 69 Squadron, using bunker-busting bombs to penetrate underground facilities.

The plans have been discussed with American officials who are said to have indicated provisionally that they would not stand in Israel’s way if all international efforts to halt Iranian nuclear projects failed.

As you can see by the date on this article, March 31, 2005, plans have been made a long time ago if Iran goes forward their nuclear program. It's just a matter of time.

Did anybody really think Israel would let Iran have the means to build nuclear weapons?

Especially after the comments made by the Iranian president? Oh, I forgot, he just meant he wanted to wipe the Israeli government off the face of the map. Yeah, O.K.

[edit on 31/8/06 by Keyhole]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole
This is probably what is going to happen. The rest of the world will only have to sit back and watch as Israel takes care of this Iranian problem.

doubt it very much

iran has the tools and weapons to strike back at israel if they cast the first stone,
they have missiles that can target and destroy the nuclear power plant of israel.
also looking at the size of israel its infrontstructure can easily be flattend like israel have flatend most of its neigbours infrontstructure,

so after israel strike we can sit back and watch Iran take care of the israelis

[edit on 31-8-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The plans have been discussed with American officials who are said to have indicated provisionally that they would not stand in Israel’s way if all international efforts to halt Iranian nuclear projects failed

yeeh like we ever doubted that. the Israelis and America have been working to this point for years i believe. lets say in 20-30 years time the two have smothered all opposing factions of the middle east (took all their wealth,oil in other words) I believe that Americas relationship will sour with the Israelis and dont be surprised if the two come into some kind of conflict.

America trained "the database", they masterminded the biggest terrorist plot ever created.

America supplied the Iraqis with weapons to fight the Iranians, these 2 countries are responsible for fighting 2 most lengthy conflicts of the past 16 years(gulf war I &II.

America supplied the Afghans with munitions to fight the Reds, these Afghans are now opposing America through terrorism using the same weapons.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

What does this mean now...is the United states going to invade Iran??

Are these lunatics in the White House insane enough to Invade Iran? Yes indeed.
Their plan was to invade Iran with the whole world supporting them. Their plan has backfired in Iraq, Lebanon and it also will fail in Iran. And if Americans do not throw out at least 60% of all incumbants (both parties) then it's game over. But if we can get rid of these traitors we can still buy some time before the money gets to these new Congress man and woman.

These lunatics were planning to carry out a massive attack on US soil before the November elections but they have decided to wait until after the elections. All the media coverage about necular war and invading Iran is only to prepare for martial law and the Draft; which will all come into effect just as soon as another huge terrorist attack occurs on US soil, after the November elections. They plan to continue occupation of Afganistan and Iraq also, which means a draft, no questions there. They will not do it before because the spotlight is on them now with Israel. They will wait until after the election and thus please the people but they very well might lose control of both sides of the House. If this happens, then 80/20 says they will have another terrorist disaster happen on US soil. Bush may even cancel the 2008 Elections by declaring all elections off until WW3 is over; may be in another 100 years or so.

I could be wrong though and they may even be crazy enough to try out a terrorist attack BEFORE the coming November elections. Either way, you all better vote out the majority of incumbants in Congress who are pro-war, pro free-trade, pro-open border etc. Only look at their voting records, not the party they belong to.

The alternative? If America fails to do this, then may I suggest you arm yourself up ASAP (buys lots of clips) because you may be needing it. Not to scare you but watching this trend unfold means the November elections is the last hope we have to stop these people without bloodshed. I have a feeling that eventually the American people are going to snap and when that happens I feel sorry for the innocent police and other member of law enforcement who will not stand a chance against the American people.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by Cinosamitna]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Its not the 80's anymore. I'd like to see Israel become agressive with Iran. Maybe they are thinking that it will be like when they attacked Iraq in 1982 and that it will be a puff piece of work with no retribution or retaliation. Its not Israels place to be policing the region.
If Israel decides to go for it and America feels the need to back them up it will be without me and definitly not with the blood of my children. I hope there are other Americans who will not be as foolish as to allow their children to join something like this that does not involve any direct threat to the USA. If we get involved with Iran it will only be at the behest of Israel and her interests.

Isolating them will not help if we want to monitor them in the future. This type of attitude will hurt us in the long run if we ever want to keep track of what they are doing.

Pie

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have recently noticed on another thread that their is a tv series named "Jericho" scheduled for air soon in America,Canada and Australia. The "creepy" thing is this programme is about the aftermath of Nuclear war and how it affects some small town...I see similarities arising with "the lone gunmen" (X-files pilot about a plane being hijacked and flew into the WTC/was made some months before 9/11) conspiracy that somehow they were trying to tell people something...anyway to my point. JERICHO is a town in Israel (on the West Bank near Jerusalem), supposedly the oldest settlement in the world could this be what is going to transpire in America & Israel?...if it is then we know that it is not Irans work...we have been told that Iran is 5-8 years away from the "BomB" so anything "terrorist" & nuclear is more likely to have been "staged".

What worries me is that if the US Canada and Australia are getting this series why isnt the UK?...is their any point is it because the UK will be the main target and their wont be much of the UK left the dust has settled?...I know this sounds "crazy" & "paranoid" but you would probably have said that if someone said to you that after watching the "lone gunmen" that was actually going to happen you'd have said the same thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by marcopolo
What does this mean now...is the United states going to invade Iran?? I hear the word "sanctions" being thrown around all the time by news reports, the last time sanctions were imposed on a country in that region the USA took out their leader and are still in the same country,more than a year later since their "legit2 government has been established they are still deployed in that region tackling "insurgens", I feel their has been a hidden agenda from the start and the war on Iraq has been a smokescreen for bigger things.

Although the Western world as a whole refuses to accept "prophetic claim", it's been recognized others do. There is a movement in many Arabian countries (not 100% of the population) where the fall of the Great Evil in the West is mandated.
Commonly referred to as "The Holy War", it is one of significance in that although many consider it under control, money flows readily to these terrorists groups from the US, although they are doing better at tracking it, at least.

Even though it makes for a "good show", many now recognize the threat as real and the ambitions stated by leaders of these countries are very disturbing. They do not want downfall, they want suffering. They feel it is there pre-destined path.

If not dealt with, the attacks that have occured up till now would not even be considered.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna

What does this mean now...is the United states going to invade Iran??

Are these lunatics in the White House insane enough to Invade Iran? Yes indeed.
Their plan was to invade Iran with the whole world supporting them. Their plan has backfired in Iraq, Lebanon and it also will fail in Iran. And if Americans do not throw out at least 60% of all incumbants (both parties) then it's game over.
[edit on 31-8-2006 by Cinosamitna]

I dont believe there plan has backfired... I personally dont believe there is a plan at the moment.

To me, the USA isnt in the driving seat of this issue.

They are going to be forced to show there hand, either as support for israel, or as a front running offence.

Of course Iran wont nuke israel...
It will either be hezbollah, alqaeda or insurgets from Iraq.

But honestly... Think about the buildup the west took part in prior to the iraqi war.
You beleive Iran & Syia will idly sit by, as MORE troops and machinery starts showing up in there neighborhood?

World politics have develouped into a situation where maximum time must be used before making a final desicion, based on public opinion.

Being Iran isnt going to stop enrichment, and the USA have stated publically that they will use all measures available to ENSURE iran doesnt complete enrichment, Its going to get physical..

But for it to get physical, it has to actually ' Start '
The option to build up forces, and prepare is out of the picture.
The Western world is going to need a reason, to begin this conflict quick.. and brutally accurate in removing all means availble in irans war waging ability.

A surprise surgical strike isnt an option in my mind. The USA fleet is sitting of irans coastline, and would become embroiled in a surface to ship missle barrage.
Israel would cop it from all sides, syria, Lebanon, and the mass of rouge elements in the gaza and westbank, along with the volley of missles from IRAN, in sites that wernt hit.

Unless you ensure complete removal of Irans ability, in one quick night time raid... you condemn your self to a major regional conflict..
Syria wont go it alone if Iran is down and out.. Assad isnt that brave.

The only real answer if the military option is on the table, is these surgical mini-nukes... if they do really exist.

It would be unbecoming if you sent your military to fight a war, using only a fraction of the power available to you, at the cost of lives, which in this case is time.

Israel, and the USA know that the only way to perform such a brutal fete, was to ensure they have domestic backing, as well as interntaional backing.
The only way for the international world, and the domestic USA to back such a project, was if a spectacular event happened on HOME soil, which deserved extreme punishment.

Unfortunately the Brits are too good at capturing these basic terrorists, and who really knows if there are any in the US, or if its more propaganda.

Its been commented on alot that israel are suave enough to attempt such a black op for there own interests, and with 911 you couldnt put it past another such ' suspicous ' event occuring on behalf of the US Government...

We are in a new unchartered post cold war world today.

A regional power has openly defied the UN, and the WORLD in continuing research for nuclear enrichment, while openly stating hatred for another existence.

When will it occur?

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Agit8dChop,

I have to disagree in your saying they have no plan. These guys do not meet for coffee in the am and then discuss what they are goign to do today, for they plan decades in advance and have set plans "A" all the way through to "Z", ready to go. That kind of money and power does not breed stupidity and nothing happens in politics by accident. Although, the plan as a whole has not back-fired, I do think they are having some slight setbacks because even they are imperfect. But even still, they plan to exterminate all life in the Middle east and I think they will proceed with this after the coming November elections. The gas price falling is no accident and they are trying to please the people hoping them to go easy on the Congressman. With inflation gas prices should be higher and so there is no other justification for them to go down now unless they want it to.

Look forward for martial law and a draft if they plan to try and hold Iraq, Afghanistan and Invade Iran and Syria. Iran has made super deals with Russia and China for their oil. The Cabal will not allow this to go through and they are pusing WW3 and Univeral Service on T.V. (daily) to pave the way into WW3.

These people have funded both sides of wars since the 12'th century and they are now setting up another one both sides.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by Cinosamitna]

top topics

join