It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santos, Brazil 1996 - Airshow ends in plane crashing, caused by an UFO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Taken from "Open Your Eyes", i thought i would break down some of this, as its very impressive stuff.
Have seen this full length video before many times, and although there are some disproven video's in there, i will try and post up some of the more credible ones.
But i thought i would create this thread to discuss the as titled video.

What could of broken the planes wing like that, as shown, couldnt of been a bird??
Thoughts, idea's?

www.zippyvideos.com...

More to come.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by Denied]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It looks like a normal failure of the wing's connection to the body, it looks like it broke by itself.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Did you watch the video to the end, at the very end there is a slowmo.
And a object runs straight throught it.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Yes, I watched it until the "STS-80 Mission" appeared.

An object "appears" to run straight through it, it could be many metres away.

If that object had passed through the wing then I suppose it would had taken a big chunk of metal from the win, the object, if it is at same distance as the plane, was around 20cm in diameter.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Now, thats not a very nice thing to do is it? i mean, flying at an airshow, minding your own business and an orb whistles right through your wing causing catastrophic failure... That was not very nice at all.

Good video with alot to think about in it. The objects in focus with the plane, so it has to be near the craft, its way faster than the plane as is evident of it pulling away, and I agree with denied - it seems to pass through the wing causing the crash.

Now, it could be some type of plasma / energy we are unfamiliar with, or it is some kind of probe that got far far too close to its target - It reminds me of that concorde video with the orb flying around it having a look.

Great video. Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join