It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and the chosen ones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
This is further statements using math to describe spiritual truths in relation to events and time.

Please see the previous thread about the relationship of a perfect circle to the number of the chosen ones as noted in the bible:

My latest Bible Math (relationship of a circle and a sphere)

I have noticed through this process that the numbers used in the bible are pure numbers that give whole perfect results, and the problem is to align them with imperfect numbers and dates. Think of trying to align a circle with 360 divisions with a calendar of 365.25 divisions, or squaring a circle.

No one has done this to perfection because circles and squares are two different beasts, but I am on to something here. I have come close to using circles and squares to at least see what the numbers in the bible are trying to tell us about time in general as it relates to now. My goal has not yet been met, but I did notice along the line that one thing stood out. During my calculations between prophetic numbers and real world numbers a few variables always stand out, and seem to have continuity. Without showing you all my work, which applies to other days as well, I will first give you a short rundown of prophetic time:

the 144000; represents seconds on a clock
144000/60=2400 minutes
2400 minutes/60=40 hours

40 hours in the bible represents a time of testing

40 hours/24=1.66666 days

from the time of Israels proclomation as a nation until the time of 9/11 is the number of days in this clock representing decimal years.

1.666666*33.33=53.33 in years

Israels birth in decimal years = 1948.3671

1948.3671+53.33=2001.6951

.6951*365.25=253rd day of yr 2001 according to the date calculator i use:

Calculate between Dates

I won't even tell you the good stuff about these calculations, but just throwing you a bone regarding world events.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
first of all, wtf

secondly, math plus religion equals plenty of disappointing predictions.

good try, but try to look at the bible as a philosophical text, it just doesn't fit with the numbers

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I think you might just be on to something here, and I would like to hear more about your calculations and how you arrived at this method.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I won't even tell you the good stuff about these calculations, but just throwing you a bone regarding world events.

And why is that, it seems like that would be a rather important part to your whole idea. I mean without it, it just seems to me that you got bored with a calculator one day.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
first of all, wtf

good try, but try to look at the bible as a philosophical text, it just doesn't fit with the numbers

Math is a pure language my friend and cannot be manipulated.

Philsophically, I believe the bible uses the symbology of numbers to convey messages or ideas to the reader.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final

And why is that, it seems like that would be a rather important part to your whole idea. I mean without it, it just seems to me that you got bored with a calculator one day.

Because the "good stuff" cannot be proven until it happens. You've read above where the poster thought the concept is flawed, so if I use the same formula to provide other dates in the future then it wouldn't prove anything today, for it hasn't happened yet, and also some of the dates of the past would be highly subjective to most people. Furthermore, I am still in the process of corroborating a few different things before I post the whole idea as being credible. Of course one would have to see the parallels between number symbology in the Bible and how it would apply to today. So the short answer is, I am not ready to post my other observations until I am certain it makes more sense to me and then to others.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
I think you might just be on to something here, and I would like to hear more about your calculations and how you arrived at this method.

I will try to provide a more detailed account of how I came about this soon. I use a spreadsheet and basically use it like you would a notepad to write down ideas of equations, then put numbers in that have some meaning and see what happens. If I notice a pattern, then I investigate it a little more until I come up with something that makes sense in language of numbers.

I have always been a student of prophecy and interested in why the Bible gives accounts of the end times using numbers for days, years, etc. I believe that they are there to speak to us, but we have to be given enough spiritual insight before we can unlock them. I think that when we finally understand the full picture of how they connect to each other, then the whole mystery will be revealed and will make sense.

So this is basically just one little part of a bigger picture. Do the numbers add up? Yes. Does the symbology fit the descriptions of the dates described? I believe so.

Will get back to you on this.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
So the short answer is, I am not ready to post my other observations until I am certain it makes more sense to me and then to others.

In that one sentence you have earned my respect and I can not wait to hear your reasoning. I sincerely hope that you come up with interesting findings.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Philsophically, I believe the bible uses the symbology of numbers to convey messages or ideas to the reader.

your absolutly right about this. very few people have found this out. its symboloby of numbers is very hard to see in the bible, but when you find it its amazing. once you find the blueprint you can see the other layers. i found that the 7 day creation week is very interesting indeed. also all of the 3s in the bible are very significant. usually when there are a group of 3s, the third is always the most powerful even if it spans thousands of years or just a few days. and those are just examples of many. the bible is almost like a hologram and it has more power than mankind could ever realize. people who say the bible is nothing but stories has no clue of the kinds of things that are in it.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I noticed that just this morning while reading the Book of Esther, one of my favorites. The King, Ahasuerus, in the third year of his reign, has a feast for all the princes and servants of the 127 provinces of his kingdom lasting 180 days, followed by a feast of 7 days for all that were present, great and small, in his palace at Shushan. (Esther 1:1-5)

The whole story revolves around the role of Esther in the ascension of Mordecai to the right hand of the King, and the salvation of the Jews of the kingdom from the machinations of the family of Haman.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
first of all, wtf

the problem is that the bible wasn't written all at once, or even by the same person. it was passed down through oral tradition for hundreds of years, then some people decided to transcribe it, THEN a whole new religion started and added an additional 25% to the document.

as it is written by a series of fallible human hands, it is impure and imperfect, and therefore the math will be impure.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
My question is simply this.

How can you make a title of the post "9/11 and the Chosen Ones", and then NOT EVEN EXPLAIN it? now, maybe I missed something reading the posts, but it doesn't seem to me like there is any relevant information in this post regarding "the chosen ones". *le sigh*

I was really hoping something interesting would come from this. However, I don't think the "writers" of the Bible would hide numerical messages within the text. The Bible was written for the people. Most people couldn't even read, so how would they find the messages if they were so important? And if that WAS true, then why wouldn't biblical scholars KNOW that something monumental was going to happen on the 253rd day in the year 2001? I don't think that the "writers" would do all of this to predict three airplanes hijacked by terrorists and flown into buildings. Just doesn't make ANY sense. But if you can explain to me, then by ALL means, I'll listen.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxedprophet
My question is simply this.

How can you make a title of the post "9/11 and the Chosen Ones", and then NOT EVEN EXPLAIN it? now, maybe I missed something reading the posts, but it doesn't seem to me like there is any relevant information in this post regarding "the chosen ones". *le sigh*

You probably did miss it. The problem presented shows a direct relationship between the date of 9/11, a time of testing (represented by 40), the date Israel is recognized as a nation reborn, and the sons of God/chosen ones/3rd temple dimensions (144000). As for an explanation; you need only look at the equations to see the relationship. The numbers are an interpretation of a message, which could have different meanings for different people.

Some people do not believe in symbolism behind biblical numbers so any explanation I speak of would not make any sense to them. 40 means nothing to them but a whole even integer, but to the bible scholar it has always meant a time of testing/purifying. The 144,000 is another number that means nothing to many people, but it is a measurement of the number of chosen ones in the bible represented by 12000 of each of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Perhaps you should see the link in the first post about the relationship between a circle and a sphere. All analogue clocks run in circles and the sphere of the earth can be spoken of comparitavely, although it also moves in 3 dimensions. It makes no difference if you divide it up into 10, 12, or 144,000, because in time it always moves the same angle in degrees per length of time.

So if you imagine a clock with 144000 divisions, then one cycle representing a time of testing can be arrived at. Why it equates to 9/11 by being multiplied by 33 1/3 is a mystery for me now.

If I could truly explain why this occurs, then I could use it for better things than finding disasterous dates. What did you come here to see anyway, a fortune teller or what this truly is - a small piece of a bigger puzzle?

I was really hoping something interesting would come from this. However, I don't think the "writers" of the Bible would hide numerical messages within the text. The Bible was written for the people. Most people couldn't even read, so how would they find the messages if they were so important? And if that WAS true, then why wouldn't biblical scholars KNOW that something monumental was going to happen on the 253rd day in the year 2001? I don't think that the "writers" would do all of this to predict three airplanes hijacked by terrorists and flown into buildings. Just doesn't make ANY sense. But if you can explain to me, then by ALL means, I'll listen.

First, I don't believe scribes were deliberately hiding anything in the Bible. I think they were told what to write and whomever dictated it to them was revelated to say whatever it says. The themes of symbolism in numbers appears over and over in the bible and this is not really a matter of debate. Also, know one living in the times the books were written would know anything about Israel becoming a nation again or what date for that matter, nor 9/11. It only has meaning after the fact.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
~~

my MapQuest search just wouldn't disclose the town that occupies Zip 91069
oh well.....

ben91069, that is a big chunk your attempting to make explainable.
but here's another challenge for your data base...

why not rectify or seek a correspondence between the scriptual passage of days/time
along side the Mayan calendar timelines...
i noticed right off the symbolic 144,000 et al of biblical & torah & talmud fame.
And I recalled how the several cycles of Maya calendars are also redundant in multiples of certain 'magical/mystical/spiritual' numbers (such as 144,000....)

I am amazed that you are getting results that accomodate our chronological calendar dates to coincide with the old Hebrew Lunar calendar ccycle of 13 months
and the changes of time keeping between the Gregorian and Julian calendars which the western[civilized & modern] world has used for 2 thousand years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

as to the detractors, the numbers thing, is essentially just what the 'Kabbalah'
is all about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

PSPS: there is a phenomena out there called Pareidolia

i.e. seeing what one want's to see in ambigious patterns and images.

+++++++++++++

keep up the good work

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Please see the previous thread about the relationship of a perfect circle to the number of the chosen ones as noted in the bible:

How about this: THERE ARE NO CHOSEN ONES!!

I just LOVE the egocentricity. We are ALL God's children...therefore, we are ALL the damn CHOSEN ONES! When are you people going to get it?

Ever since mankind started...every group has to outdo another group....conquer another group, kill another group, etc. etc.....WE ARE ALL HUMAN! And none of us are better than any others.

There are no chosen people....there are just people!!

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

top topics

join