It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ouija Board & Satan's Jeep Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Whether it be UFOs or ghosts or anything else extraordinary,
we ourselves are largely the sum of beliefs which are formed by experience.

To that end, I want to tell my best story in terms of the supernatural
and paranormal... the night me and my friends... well, the night we met Satan.

Okay, it's 1988, June...

New Jersey Shore...

About 10 of us, at a friend's beach house for a week of partying after
final exams of Junior Year of High School.

The town was empty (about a week before Memorial Day),
so it was just us dudes- no girls- and a bunch of beer to entertain ourselves...

Oh, and a Ouija Board.

Now, consider the scene- a bunch of bratty 17 year olds with a weak
Milwaukee's Best buzz on... 8 out of 10 of us had never used a Ouija Board.

The two of us who had (me and another guy named RP) decided to sit down
and place our hands on it.

Sure enough, it moved around, and we could hardly hear the questions
yelled out from the crowd the surrounded us because of all the joking
and heckling- alll to the effect that we were moving it ourselves and it was all BS.

Someone got logical and asked for proof- prove you are a spirit who is present
and here and real enough to the point of having access to some unknowable Truth.

Someone asked- where will be all go to college (still over a year away)...

The board spelled out college names followed by our names. Now, this was not
proof at the time- because it would naturally take a year to verify its' predictions,
but let me tell you, this spirit was right on (this is not the good part- this is but a small harbinger of what is to come)... The funny thing about the college prediction
was that one of the best students in the group (in the 1st quintile of rankings) wanted to go to Yale and the board said he would go to U of Vermont- and he got mad at that moment, but sure enough- he went to Vermont. Funnier still, I was in the bottom of my class rankings, and it said I would go to an Ivy (everyone laughed, knowing my medicore grades)... once again, that was proven right a year later...

So here comes the good part...

By now, everyone is unconvinced- the college thing can't be proven one way or another, and someone asks for proof once again. Someone else asks for the spirit
to tell us his or her name... it spells out... S-A-T-A-N...

After a pause, a few of us fearless, invincible and stupid kids laugh out loud-
sure, we say, you are the devil... ooooooohhhh, I am scared... more laughs...
But me and the guy holding the gamepiece know we aren't moving it-
by now our eyes are closed to prove it... and it goes on to answer our demand
for "proof"...

It spells for us:

"Front porch".

Well, we were all upstairs in a room. We stop the game, and we all go to the front porch. Now, it is about 3 am in a dead town on a dead night. The house sits on a one-way street going left to right, and right across from us is, of all things,
a church.

We all get outside, and we chat a little as we wait.

We weren't waiting very long.

Suddenly, we hear a sound down the street. Then louder. Finally, we see that a car is driving very fast up the road towards us. As it approaches, we notice three things. First, it is a jeep. Second, its' lights are off. Third, it is blasting music.

Within a second or two, it is right in front of us, and it stops. The music is Bryan Adams, and the precise part of the song is:

"I'm finding hard to believe, we're in heaven..."

The windows are tinted (on a jeep?), the music blares, and our mouths drop
in unison as the jeep sits there for about ten seconds. We are frozen.

Finally, it turns into the Church's parking lot, reverses,
and flys THE WRONG WAY back down the one way street,
with NO LICENSE PLATE, no visible driver, with lights off and the music blaring.

A long pause. We were all freaked as freaked could be.

All 10 of us slept in the same king size bed that night.

I now have 2 kids.

I can't believe they sell Ouija boards in toy stores.

My kids ain't touchin' it.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
lol

bryan adams. thats hilarious.

but yeh.... watch out for them boards man. that shi-ts legit.

demonic stuff.

[edit on 30-8-2006 by krossfyter]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
While I fand MANY details of your story fictiticious, although not all aspects, but 10, 17/ 18 year-old boys in a King size bed....anyways Ouija boards are extremely dangerous for those who do not know how to properly use a Scrying insturment.

If you're Ouija board experience resulted in it spelling out the contact's name as SATAN do you think it would choose to manifest itself by a lonely tinted and un-tagged Jeep terrorizing your neighborhood? I will admit that is quite odd (depending on your neighborhood) but Google some stories/ events where the Ouijia board did spell out S-A-T-A-N, it tends to be a bit nastier that a Jeep lookin for a good scare. Adding to that matter, only once "willfully" would someone search for the experience to be witness to Satan actually calling itself that. All, at least in my experience, demons have no understanding of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person and more often than not refer to themselves as We, generally "We of the Kingdom," there is hardly ever any acknowledgment of an independent conscience.

I am a Gnostic Christian thus not a Bible beater, hell we were left out! Leave well enough alone unless you come to the table properly prepared and fully understand the ramifications of divination in any form.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
the worst thing about people "playing with Ouiji boards" is they dont realize that
the board is like a door, a barn door. Most either dont know how to close the door,
or dont take the time after playing to close the door.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
wow!!i cant believe i found another story like this..

well first off,my best friend bought a ouji board from england and it came with instructions and everything

im still convinced that it doesnt work though
but i have this friend and the same thing happened when he used the ouji board

he asked the spirits name and it spelled out S-A-T-A-N...

and than BOOM!! All the windows in the room opened by itself and than the room darkened and the clocks stopped by itself

now the funny thing is in the instructions that my best friend got with her ouji board says to never "Challenge" the spirit that you are channelling though too.

but very interesting im glad hear that something similar happened to someone else

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Alot of the time I've heard using these boards and allegedly contacting ' Satan ' is just a mischievious spirit playing a game with the user of the board...for a scared factor.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
KIDSdon't play with mr ouija ,espeically if you have no prior experience in what your doing...why?

Because whether theres any truth in it or not ,these things seem to effect some people very deeply pshychologically.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Because when I was at school I had a friend who did exactly the same thing with another friend. Only this time they did an Ouija board in a church yard (and if I remember correctly) on top of someone’s grave stone.
Anyway he claimed to have spoken to the devil through the board and said they had taken it in turns to ask questions. Apparently he was able to get a list of various dates like deaths in his family from the devil; and that they had taken it in turns to ask questions. Apparently the devil knows because God has this plan of the future; and the devil knows about it.

The only thing that didn’t happen was the meeting the devil bit; but I find what HighDefinitionFilms said quite plausible as personally have long thought that when you meet the devil it can be more or less anything. They saw a car playing music late at night and behaving weirdly. Now I reckon that the person driving that car could have been totally evil, or perhaps just a psychotic nutcase (maybe “coincidently” on drugs). The point is they met the devil through that person; this makes total sense to me because of my own experience of evil. I find that individuals (and particularly groups of people) who don’t really give a damn about morals (at that point in time when you meet them) aren’t actually in control of themselves and are more or less governed by another force with (in my experience subtle) supernatural properties.
Now going back to the not in control stuff you see that in human “psychology” all the time. Say you are in the habit of lying sooner or later you find it hard not to lie, say you’re a miser you find it hard to give money to a tramp. Whilst if you’re a better person your in control of when you lie, and far more free to give money. This pattern of poor ethics verses your personal freedom repeats itself all the time. The fact a miser thinks they are in control when they “choose” not to give money is to my mind an illusion created by a denial of what it is to be who they are.

Now had HighDefinitionFilms decided to investigate that car further they may have found someone with a real life and a real birth claiming to be the devil; its also possible that the car really could be empty. The point is the supernatural tends to draw on whatever resources are most easily around to serve its purposes. And as my psychological analogies demonstrates if you’re a bad person you really are a resource; and the bader you are, the more of a resource you are.
Good people are the ones who make real decisions; it’s harder to predict exactly how they might behave in a random situation. Bad people on the other hand are extremely predictable about what they will do in any given situation, just as a dog is predictable about what it will do when you put a plate salmon in front of it.

One thing HighDefinitionFilms I know its too late to change it (without losing your current ATS status) but your name hardly does much to add credibility to your story. Even so I believe you; or at least it’s a 100% plausible story.
But I never knew Satan had such a good music taste!! Guess someone should name an album after him!!! Although if they have I reckon it will be some annoying Gothic boy band aimed at rebellious teenage girls (probably seeking to annoy their Christian parents).

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thanks very much Liberal for the endorsement...

I have no reason to spend time here making stuff up-
if I were going to, I would say I was abducted and taken
to Pluto in a Constellation Class Plaedian merchant ship.

Whay happened really happened- on one hand, it is serious,
on another hand, it's a funny story. The upshot is- DO NOT MESS WITH OUIJA!

As for my name- I am missing your point... because I am a filmmaker
it makes me prone to lying? I do not take offense, I am just confused.

Again, if I wanted to come on here and be a liar, I would disquise my identity-
but I sign my posts with my real name, I list a website in my profile that
names my latest film, and my handle is simply a descriptive nomer
referring to my life's work and passion.

Thanks again, Liberal- and by the way- I agree- it probably was not THE devil,
but a form of evil- either human or ghostly- but nonetheless... evil.

T. Patrick Murray

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Forgive me if I sounded like I completely discredited your story, that was not my intention. As you said "Do not mess with OUIJA!" That was my overarching point, scrying (ouija is a common place form of it) can be useful if you are adept at using it and have done your homework, however scrying especially of the sort of Ouija opens alot of doors, to use stalkingwolf's analogy. It does not matter who you are looking for, if you do not know what you are doing, anything is able to answer....

P.S. Rule number one, do NOT ask whatever it is that you are talking to for a physical demonstration of its presence, stalkingwolf called it opening a barn door, I call it opening a magnet to whoever is strongest and if you think human spirit's dominate the realm you are divining to, you will learn quickly that "here there be monsters."

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It is True, Ouija boards can open doors to what is not always known and expected, if you are inexperianced i personally recommend that you stay away from it. I in my earlier years have experianced may things with the ouija board and now refuse to touch one, too many wierd creepy stuff has come from it, and sometimes can change a person, they may seem harmless and funny at the moment. I seen a spirit possess a human three now, one was untamed and a little scary, the other gave knowledge of life, and understanding, calling me the Gentle One, and the other was again scary and once pointed to the sky saying she could make the stars fall and there was one that shoot across the sky only a split second later, Call me crazy, no drugs no alcohol, this 100% is reall and true

Stay away from the Evil,
if you choose to try then be careful, have control and use your proper closing techniques especially if you get an aggressive spirit , ask him to leave, if you dont know your closing i suggested doing a bit of research on it before attempting.

Otherwise in all honestly Don't
do it, your only playing with fire.

Peace

Stay Positive

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
So many incredibly cool songs to choose from - Highway to Hell, The Devil went down to Georgia, Space Lord, Devil's Haircut, Thunderstruck, the list goes on, and Satan chooses Bryan Adams? Good god, if I needed further proof that he is one twisted mutha, that is it. The only thing that could have been worse would have been Barry Manilow. The horror...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856
Satan chooses Bryan Adams? Good god, if I needed further proof that he is one twisted mutha, that is it. The only thing that could have been worse would have been Barry Manilow. The horror...

That Funny eh? Why Bryan Adams, LOL maybe he's the Anti Christ!!

new topics

top topics

join