It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plane hitting the Pentagon (Videos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ok so ive never noticed before but on both these videos you can quite clearly see what looks to be a plane fuselage hitting the Pentagon. Literally a second before impact on the right hand side of the screen you can quite clearly see the plane.

Also in the middle left of the picture there are 2 trees right next to each other which are quite visible. Right after the explosion these trees are obscurred by smoke and not very clear. The smoke covering these trees does not seem to be from the Penatagon impact but more of the smoke trailing from behind a damaged plane ie damaged engine as the plane seems to be sliding along the floor

Watch these 2 videos

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

My apologies i accidentally posted the same video twice. It now shows both videos correctly

[edit on 28-8-2006 by thesaint]

[edit on 28-8-2006 by thesaint]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If it was "sliding along the floor" the engines would have been ripped off because they hang lower than the aircraft body.

At a minimum it should have left some sort of trail in the yard leading up to the pentagon.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yes i know this being a pilot myself hence why i said smoke from a damaged engine.

This things looks like it makes contact with the ground just as it comes into view ie on a angle nose touching the ground.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
This things looks like it makes contact with the ground just as it comes into view ie on a angle nose touching the ground.

Where's the trench in the lawn?

or

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Nemithesis]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Firstly I am not doubting your credentials,

however I disagree for the following reasons:

Youtube is hardly the most reliable form of video file available.

Secondly I have watched that same clip on many occasions before and have not seen what you have pointed out, which is very easy to spot with the naked eye, I have never see this object appear at that stage before which makes me very suspicious about this particular link you have provided.
Also, if anything that object looks more like some type of missile than any part of an aircraft, and I will admit I am not a pilot or any expert on aviation but the posts above mine have already stated that there would surely be a trace of this wing or fuselage if it was that low to the ground.
I would be interested to hear others views however.

join