It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My investigations results about the mind-control :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   
hello,

I'm actually preparing an article for the french magazine "Le confidentiel" (confidential) about mind-control. his is some of the suppositions I have about the mind-control.

First, this is the testimony of what I've lived and experienced in mind-control/electronic harassement :

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Word-3 of victim:

Nans, Ex-technician in quality control :

I have to tell you first that some members of my family work in the industry of the armament and electronic warefare.

For my part, all started in 1996, when I settled in Viroflay, between the air base of Velizy-Villacoublay, and the camp of Satory (or are installed the EADS-GIAT industries).
I moved in in a room. With my arrival, a neighbor of stage complained already: According to him, a neighbor whom it called "the feraillor" worked illegally and had assembled a small company of restorations of carding brushes "for politicians" (sic) in his apartment. (In france, it's strickly forbidden to make a company in a private home...). He also said that this neighbor supervised him constantly, as if there were will cameras hidden in the corridor and used chemicals and gas bottles in the residence (what is strictly interdict in this building, for reasons of safety).

At the beginning I was skeptic, but very quickly, I started indeed to hear noises of machine and other noises upsetting: metal balls which resound while falling, doors spanking etc...

the first time that I "heard voices", I remembers it as if it were yesterday, I heard very clearly:"you were parts of a research program on the brainwaves"

They used my brain to make me pass informations which seemed to me foreign, but which took all their direction, later in scenes of everyday life where, suddenly, an unknown, cross in the street, spoke to me about a subject that one had induced in my thoughts, the day before, or the morning.

Until there, I tried to resist how I could with these influences. I denied all the thoughts categorically that one wanted to impose to me. I then felt a strange feeling: I had the impression that somebody wanted "to catch my attention", i.e. that someone outside try to make me fix my concentration on something (an object or a sound for example), for then taking the control of my thought.

I have discovered later that it's a technic of hypnosis.

As that still did not go, and as reprisals, I started to undergo electric shocks, as well as violent pains. Nauseas and of the crises of anguishes were more and more often. And that someone tryied to push me to commit suicide...

I have really good reasons to think that some recents political suicides, in France, but also in UK and many inUSA or other places worldwide of these last years were caused by external agents : I was sudden in prey with crises of anguishes very strong, I felt as pursued by crowd, as if people wanted to lynch me and that the only means of escape was suicide.

In a certain mean, it's pointless, because, why would people kill an anonymous like me ? but when you compare with some political suicide affair, you will notice that, for example David KELLY had the same "unrational" scare...

This is remote killing !

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since, I've discovered that the french militaries have a "HAARP-like" installation at Satory camp. I think this was the source of the harassement.

I've also travel in swiss to invastigate there. I think that the mind-control experiments are lead by a consortium of pharmaceutical and electronic warefare giants. Sandoz (the swiss chemical giant) hold the patent of the '___'23/25 ! Matra have develloped the AWACS-e3c radars, and some members of my family worked both or Matra, and also THALES (ex-THOMSON, another electronic warefare giant). The carlyle investement group, is also specialized in both weaponery and chemical drugs...
--------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   
thats facinating but why you? why do you think it happened to you?

your familiy connections maybe?

[Edited on 5-11-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Incredible story Nans. Any more info at all? Any motives as to why they may have targetted you?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I agree this is an incredible story and ask the question also....... Why do you think it happened to you Nans?

I have no doubt remote killing is used in various ways. Say to hush one up.... or to eliminate an undesirable.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hi Nans,

Very interesting topic, and would love to hear more about what you say here:

They used my brain to make me pass informations which seemed to me foreign, but which took all their direction, later in scenes of everyday life where, suddenly, an unknown, cross in the street, spoke to me about a subject that one had induced in my thoughts, the day before, or the morning.

...when you say they used your brain to pass on information, can you expand a little upon that? Like how did they use your brain...what kinds of information??

Anything you may care to add further would be greatly appreciated as its something of interest to me.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I will answer to alien first :

What informations ? Almost plans, aircraft, military navycraft, other military items of this kind...

The remote viewing link not disconnected, yet. If I had CAO software, like AUTOCAD, I think I would actually be able to design AURORA or AX-17. I will try somethings like that when I'll have some time, and post it on ATS.

Why me ? I dont know, mayve I had talent, or something like that...

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
I will answer to alien first :

What informations ? Almost plans, aircraft, military navycraft, other military items of this kind...

The remote viewing link not disconnected, yet. If I had CAO software, like AUTOCAD, I think I would actually be able to design AURORA or AX-17. I will try somethings like that when I'll have some time, and post it on ATS.

Why me ? I dont know, mayve I had talent, or something like that...

Thank you for replying Nans...much appreciated.

I'm sorry if I seem like I may be bombarding you with questions here...and will understand if you choose not to answer or perhaps leave it for another time to answer:

The plans that were 'passed'...do you mean like 'embedded/stored' into your brain?

If they were 'embedded/stored'...how were they extracted? Any methods used...or did you just notice perhaps waking up one day and the 'knowledge/information' was now gone?

You speak of Remote-Viewing link...can you expand a little on that? In what way does this link work? Are you just 'seeing' schematics of plans/aircraft/facilities etc?

...again...any information you may feel comfortable sharing would be greatly appreciated and respected...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Maybe we can open a thread about that. This can be a good test for me.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is how I make it :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join