It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man Whose Arms Exploded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I just saw this show on TLC about bodybuilders who includes Greg Valentino, this was pretty disgusting, it showed greg valentino taking steroids and a home video of him making 'surgery on himself' its pretty graphic. This makes bodybuilding and bodybuilders look bad. Taking steroids is very addictive and wrong, but the ppl that give 100% without steroids have pretty amazing results. I will post a link to the show if you have time to watch it, feel free to post your opinions afterwards!

Warning, due to the graphic nature of this show, viewer discretion is advised!

--the man whose arms exploded--
Enjoy!

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Anybody watch the video??

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If you did watch it, when you see him doing 'surgery' on himself, it is realllly disgusting

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I saw this yesterday. I don't think Valentino was taking steroids, it was synhol. Synthol is an oil bodybuilders inject into their muscles to artificially inflate them, thats how he got those disgustingly huge biceps.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
But still, did you see his bicep when it had an infection? It was huge, and then he pokde himself again, and started bleeding...

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Does anyone know how I can see part 2 of this documentary? The link provided only shows part 1.

Dude, that guy's arms were hilarious looking!!!!!
Did you see how short that guy was? Can you say Napolean complex?

Peace

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Actually i saw this whole documentry on Channel 4, it was about steriod abuse, and inhacers, its really disgusting, you might beable to find the whole thing at channel 4s website.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
heres pt. 2, ----

Part 2---

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hi Jimmy, I did see the programme and thought it was disgusting that someone can do this to themselves. You can see the damage hes doing to himself on the outside, imagine what damage hes doing to himself on the inside!!!!!! At times his muscles look like an open tin of

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Agreed, and we here the commentator say at one point '' In the 60's steroids use was very popular, it was even prescribed by doctors!'' I guess they didn't know the sideeffects back then.

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Dude's winky must be the size of a paperclip.

I bet he did that to get women and found out that all it did was turn women off. What a bozo!

Peace

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The stupidest thing is, he said he was "self conciese about the scar" thats so dumb, he had water ballons for arms, and hes self conciese abot a scar...

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I have to say that I watched the program in the UK and when I saw the guy, I laughed.. his arms were huge but it made him look like a midget by comparison.. talk about disproportionate..

He made the decision to use prohibited substances and not to be careful when using them.

The reason he had to have half of his bicep amputated was because as he did not give a damn about hygiene and suffered the consequences.. he got an infection that has left his with an aesthetic disfigurement.

I think that stating the facts that only dealing not possessing steriods was illegal was irresponsible... should have kept his big mouth shut.

He is in his own way justifying the use of steriods in the same way as using any vitamins. Any substance that effects the natural development of an individual will have adverse effects.

All people who use performance enhancing drugs will seee the consequence in the later years of their lives... check out what problems Arnold Schwarzenegger has had.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hahahaha right! This guy is larger then he is tall! He's 5'5 1/2, and the commentator said that he had bigger biceps than some ppl's waist!
He deserved everything that came to him!

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Did anybody else see this show????

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I saw rthis on tv

What a stupid man lol he looking awful like that!!!!! how can people think muscles like that make them look good

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I guess its just something they get use to doing after a while, it becomes addictive i guess

-Jimmy-

l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
VVVVVVVVVVVVV

new topics

top topics

join