It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where have you gone when you OBE?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i have OBE'd two times and every night i was wish i could do it again and again. the first time i did the farthest i went was my front porch and when i woke up i hated my self for not going farther. the second time i knew i have to go high so i slowly went about 1-2 mile high from my house. so i did

So my question is where is the fartheest place you went went when you OBE?!?!?!?!?!

[edit on 27-8-2006 by BlueShadow]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It only has happened twice to me, the second time i went litteraly around the world.

First stop was Paris, then Russia, turkey then, last but not least Cuba then back home. By the way, i flew sans airplane.

That was an interesting night to say the least.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I had so many during my life that I can not remeber all

But like Dg I have been around the world and I have meet others travelers like me, I have been around the universe also . . . now when I get around the universe the come back is always unexpected and like a crash landing.

The last time that it made a big impact and I still remember like yesterday . . .

Was when my wish of been taken to the upper most realms was given to me. . .

First of all I didn't wanted to come back, second I was told I didn't belong there, third I felt a very strong present and it was all bright lights and spheres of fire from within.

I heard voices that were in a language that even when I knew what it was spoken I never heard before.

Then I was actually suck back into my body and left paralized for a while, after that I was dizzy and had a head ache that lasted me for weeks.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Marg, please come see me anytime!!!

I forgot to mention that i knew every language in my travels as well.

That was creepy.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Wow, that's pretty amazing. Can performing OBE be learned?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Wow this stuff is amazing, lol I have a favor, I wonder if someone here can go to the moon for a minute or two and let me know whats up there? Also find the two towers.
Should look something like this.

Also I dont know if anyone would know this, but from my past memory I read and heard about the Soul Sea, in which passes right through this plane and when things die from around this universe (which is much much bigger then we can ever imagine) the souls go back into the soul sea. I think from what I read, the tunnel with the bright lights might be the gateway/outskirts of the soul sea? I try to google it but I get nothing but junk

You know what you guys should do, is write down everything that occured when you first get back into your body, or if you live alone, you can like get a recorder and voice out the event if you are to parallyzed to talk.

I would serrously look into this stuff myself and probally be all over it if I had time as of late, but I have a adverge sleeping disorder as of late (called work and more work and then school then errr airsoft oh last but not least the internet) which only allows me 4 hours (very unhealthy).

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Marg, please come see me anytime!!!

I forgot to mention that i knew every language in my travels as well.

That was creepy.

I will look for you the next time, but my last experience left me existed and I was told that I had enough.

Now as for the towers I have not seen them but I have seen what it looks like a waiting room.

I have also see what it looks like a tree and the branches are full of what looked grapes but to closer examination it was spheres of lights.

From the branches spheres will move away and others will attach to it.

And in the middle like the trunk was an incredible source of energy.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Around the world eh? Well hey guess what, i floated around in my room for a little while, then up through the seiling, and it got dark, then back to my body, then out again, floating.. sinking down to the floor... fade... back to sleep..

when i recalled it in the morning i was almoast spitting cornflakes everywhere

as it had been a big desire for me for about 3 months.. I started off by learning to lucid dream. THats really the easiest way to enter a OBE.. Ive gotten to a vibrational state by meditating and relaxing, but that stuff is more intense and scary, so i couldnt continue

i really need to start lucid dreaming again. What techniques does people use for that here?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
Wow this stuff is amazing, lol I have a favor, I wonder if someone here can go to the moon for a minute or two and let me know whats up there? Also find the two towers.
Should look something like this.

Sorry to go off-topic but thats an interesting pic. Where did that come from and is it supposed to be real?

And coming back on-topic... I wish I could OBE. But how do you know its just plain and simple dreaming that you are doing? I often dream I am somewhere else, is that the same?

McP

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I was able to leave the building my physical body was in only once. Never happened again how much I tried. I also haven't been able to OOBE for more than a minute at a time.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I also haven't been able to OOBE for more than a minute at a time.

Sometimes it has to do with our own minds keeping ourselves attached to the body because we are scare that can no be able to come back.

But I will tell you something onces I got very good at the OOBE Is some instances that the places I have been taken feels like real home and I do not wish to comeback.

But I always do.

Whenever my OOBE are in the realms of the souls I always have presences with me to teach me what is all about and to guide me.

When the OOBE are just around I am usually alone until I met others that are in the same plane.

I feel that lessons are given during this times outside the body but many forget, I can remember some and others I cannot.

top topics

join