It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien spacecraft. could this be how they fly (Levitron)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Ok so i know most of you will think this is a toy (Yes ive checked ebay they are available)

Anyway whilst listening to the guy explaining about this thing is levitating due to the south/north magnetic field it got me thinking could spacecraft or i suppose any craft be flown in this way using the earths natural magnetic force as its lift or propulsion.

It would sure explain a lot of sightings describing a spinning silent craft.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-8-2006 by thesaint]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
That seems VERY plausible. x]

I want one of those now. D:

Lol.. I can just imagine the US Military coming up with giant scissors and ruining over those space ships and watching them crash. Or maybe a giant net to scoop them up.

[edit on 8/27/06 by TsunamiLight]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That really would be a nice stabilizer. Putting a few of those in a ship along with an electromagnetic resonance system could allow a lot of precision. Add a telepathic receiver and you'd have a ship just like the aliens'. (heh, good luck with that)

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
But then again, what starts the first ship spinning? Do aliens hold their ship and run in circles until it starts to spin. Then they lift it in the air, and hop on? o_o;;

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If aliens used this in space there would be no magnetic field.
I'm not trying to bebunk your Idea, but if you go to boblazar.com look up sportmodel there is an extremely pluasible idea for alien space craft on there.
Infact the whole site is interesting.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
But isn't Bob Lazar a fake? >_>

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
space isn't a void - magnetic fields exist anywhere atoms do

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Not nessecerily.
Have you ever noticed people who fake thing are usually looking for some cash, Bob Lazar has never tryed to sell his info or tryed to get paid to go to conventions or anything, he has never requested any money for anything.

Just go on the site and make up your own mind rather than taking other peoples word for it.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It's not cash people look for, it's fame infamousy.

[edit on 8/27/06 by TsunamiLight]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Would you not agree though that Bob Lazar's claims of the technology he has seen and the way he explains it could be very logical.
i.e the sport model space craft, rather than moving a light speed it uses gravity beams, and if you can bend the space time continuem like he and other top scientists believe, you could pull space towards you and when let go it pull's the craft with it a infinite speeds and then "bam" your at your destination.
I think this is a very logical claim.

He puts it in better words on his site if you dont get the way I have tried to explain.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well if we left space out of it could this be put into practice on Earth.

I mean for all we know the saucers/ufos we see could be this kind of Goverment projects only to a much larger scale

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I've been to it, but he puts it out in a sense that I'm not comfortable with. It's almost as if it were too easy for him to give away such information.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Only Lazar knows if he's telling the truth or not,

Apparently he has passed polyghraph tests, but there's always a catch because apperently the ressults were stolen from his house the next night, If this is true that suggests the government stole them so he had no proof.

But each to their own!

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Well if we left space out of it could this be put into practice on Earth.

I mean for all we know the saucers/ufos we see could be this kind of Goverment projects only to a much larger scale

If you mean can we bend space in our atmospere, no we cant because our air is different to space, but what is suggested is that in our atmosphere the craft sits on a gravity wave at slowish speeds but can still go quite fast.

If you are interested this is all explained on his site.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
yes that is what i meant. Only in our atmosphere using the earths magnetic fields

ill read the link you say

cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm not trying to force your belief's but look at this link.

www.indiadaily.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yes ive read on that kind of stuff many of times and i think it could be possible one day however the question behind my thread was could any sort of craft use magnetic propulsion as displayed on the link provided using the Earths magnetic field to travel within our atmosphere only

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hey there.

There is a scientist who worked on this technology. He describes how it works in his book, "Rays of Truth-Crystals of Light". The book also describes dimensional travel and how a person from this dimension sees life compared to a person from a higher dimension. He worked with the Pleaidian Star People. The Pleaidians explained to us the technology that the scientist has displayed in his book.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Anyway whilst listening to the guy explaining about this thing is levitating due to the south/north magnetic field it got me thinking could spacecraft or i suppose any craft be flown in this way using the earths natural magnetic force as its lift or propulsion.

This only works because that little top is spinning right above the North pole of a strong magnet.

If it is used anywhere else but over the magnetic North pole of a magnet then it wont work.

top topics

join