It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House season 2....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I just purchased Season 2 of House on DVD. I really enjoy that show and wanted to see if anyone out there likes it and/or has an opinion on it.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I am a huge fan of the show, I believe Season 3 begins next week on Tuesday nights.

Hugh Laurie who plays House took a huge pay raise to sign on again, and rightfully so. His charachter is the best on prime time television, although Prison Break is right here for me now as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think I've seen every episode...its a great show.

Cant wait for season 3.

Hopefully they have the whole cast again...at least the top 4: of course House, the black guy, the rich kid, and the girl. (I cant remember there names)

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Did anyone watch the Season premiere last week?

Ahh it was great! I'll hold off talking about it until someone else says they have seen it.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I love this show! I just started watching it last season when another one of my shows was done for the season and I fell in love with it. I love House's sarcastic remarks. He says all those things you'd love to say but don't have the guts to. So far this season has been pretty good. I just hope they don't get him too in touch with his feelings. Wouldn't mind seeing him and Cutty (spelling?) hook up for awhile either.

new topics

top topics

join