It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I purpose my views on the universe.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
Who created God, right? It goes on and on, for infinite. Yet that is literally and accurately what God is. Just as we must accept repeating decimals for what they are, we must accept God for what it is. .333 will go on forever, yet it will NEVER truly be 1/3 of 10. It will continue to be closer and closer as the 3's are multiplied throughout time, yet never will the true answer be reached. This is parallel to our understanding of God as we evolve.

...........All things happen for reason, reason is because things happen. I am here for a reason, and reason is here for me. I WILL bring truth to mankind. Just give me one ear of every human on Earth, and 15 minutes of their time, and I will change the World. Of course I will need a few translators.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by dgoodpasture]

You have voted dgoodpasture for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

This is the first post I've seen that comes close to my intimate understanding of God (or Buddha, Allah, Spirit, Light, Love - whatever name you choose to use) and I've voted dgoodpasture for the "Way Above Top Secret" award.

To begin, God is Love. If you can embrace that, you cannot claim to hold an exclusive path to God, which, unfortunately, is what most institutional-based religions do.

My God of Love is big enough to hold all paths.

For some, the path to God is through an institutionalized religion; i.e. Christianity and all her forms, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, etc.

For others, the path to God is very different, paganism, meditation, etc.

For one of my sons, it was jumping on the trampoline. Yes – he told me that was when he felt closest to God.

So be it.

Just as we are unique, our path to God is also unique. I honor all paths to God as I know my God of Love does.

Always,
Shawnna

[edit on 27-8-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thank you very much Shawnna! And your God of love is also recognized through my understanding of God's creation. It's Newtons law. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Give and you shall receive.
Give love and one shall see love. I'm seeing love.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

In response to m3gaman and his imperative alien contact claim. P erhaps the extra-terrestrials have been around for far longer than we have and they have already established Galactic or universal laws. Imagine a race much more advanced than us with an immensely elevated understanding of the universe. Our religions would collapse. They are working with this world right now in the only way that they can: through slow disclosure to let people change their minds for themselves. It's up to us if we want change and disclosure.

u are so right man, the human race needs to change mentality before we can accept the real answers , the mysterys that lie beyound ourself and even our true origins
but who knows maybe we are closer than we think of accomplishing that

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well, I'm one of many working on it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join