It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I just got the film of the camping trip back from Walgreens, and I'm not sure what I should do with these. Any ideas?

Background: shot about 8:15 PM CDT using a cheap Wal-Mart Fuji single-use camera. Eight to ten objects appeared from the Southeast, went over the lake at a high rate of speed, then disappeared. These are the raw images from the CD we ordered with the prints, except that one was rotated vertical.

They were taken at 34.231106 E, 102.403908 W (Google Maps link).

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Obviously baby blimps !

Oh is that the time ? TAXI !

[edit on 27-8-2006 by timb3r]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what they are; they are great pics. If they could have been zoomed in on then that would rule out balloons, or such-like from the sceptics. Then again, the configuration looks like what was observed in Mexico. I like the pictures anyway.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
at last!
we have difinitive proof of aliens!

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
rand

Why do all the photos have a lighter and darker stripe, is that a problem with your camera?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by river rat
at last!
we have difinitive proof of aliens!

You hit the nail on the head!! PROOF at last!

Darn! Not again!! :bnghd:

I'm outta here.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If anyone has nothing constructive to add then please can they refrain from posting.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I see four birds. Wings stretched quite noticeable in the two in the middle.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Yeah my guess is birds. No matter, it's still a good contribution, rand

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Misfit et al: no, they're not birds, I know that for a fact. We saw a lot of birds that weekend, but these didn't fly at all like birds.

I was struck by the similarity to this report, especially the similar circumstances and the appearance of the objects:

www.ufodigest.com...
Multiple UFOs Photographed in Greece!
"Received an email from Mimi in Bulgaria. She was attending an ecological youth exchange in Greece and took this photograph (top on right) of the sun setting over the mountains to remember the trip...What is truly amazing about this photograph is not that it contains a single UFO, but four (4) to seven (7) unidentified objects...The second photograph from the top on the right is in my opinion the best example to a typical saucer type craft. Note the defination of the disk and the receding shadow hilighting the dome of the craft."

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hey rand,

Congrats for having your camera handy!

Can you talk in more detail about what you saw and what happened?

Like what the objects actually looked like to your naked eye's?

How did they attract your attention?

The direction of travel.

Were there any distinctive flight characteristics?

Were the objects flying in straight lines or changing direction , flying together or independently of one another?

Duration of the sighting. etc.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Such above information would help.

Those don't look like birds to me. Unless they were silvery type pigeons who aligned themselves a similar distance between each other in 2 photos. Birds don't move like that but, pilots do

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
OK so you think they are birds? what of the two white orbs to the bottom right of the darker objects?? what are they birds on fire?

Good Job RAND!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
M4K4V3LI,

I noticed that too , just hadn't said anything about it yet.

But seriously , birds on fire! That cracked me up.

new topics

top topics

join