It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History channel to broadcast loose change and other videos on 9\11!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Bout time. Here is the commercial.Man this is soo exciting time if it is true.I cant wait for that day when the truth comes out.Also one more question.Would they show this epic program in US only on 9\11 or would they show in different counties on that day?
DISCUSS!
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-8-2006 by coolheretic]

[edit on 26-8-2006 by coolheretic]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Interesting is all I can say.

Would have never guessed to have seen this. Who owns History channel anyway.

I was watching something on the Gestapo and they mentioned that Hitler had a hand in burning the reichstag.

You should have put this in the 9/11 forums not here, you wont get many reply's Maybe a Mod can move it there.

[edit on 8/25/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yeah you are right.Plz mods remove this topic from here and put it in 9\11 conspiracies

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
His question was actually truly intriguing after watching the Bull# that was spewed all over the place in the above mentioned program.

I am reminded of a sketch on real time w/ bill about the Revisionist History channel, and I thought it was a joke, but I've seen quite a few things on the history channel lately that make me think anyone who watches it with any real faith in factual information coming from its content is going to be living in a dream world.

By the way, the history channel is owned by A&E, which is in turn owned by the Walt Disney company... so you know who to thank for that appalling affirmation of georgie and pal's policies and bull# version of important events and the world at large. Media is going to be the begining of big brother and the end of the world as we know it, clear channel might as well own most of our elections anyway.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
its great that theyre gonna play them, but how much of it is going to be edited for a 'spin' ?

top topics

join