It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provoking God?

page: 1

join
share:
LAP

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
For centuries people have questioned the validty of the Bible / and the existences of GOD for that matter..[w]hy wonder?

- It is written God will protect Isreal so why should any country feel the need to interfer in the current crises? Personally I want to see the being that parted the RED SEA come forth and rescue Isreal

Isreal protected from her numerous enemies would convince me

- Not only in the BIBLE but other religious text as well, it is written, the SINS of Sodom and Gohmorrah provoked total annhilation and complete damnation of the human soul. The "SUPER POWER OF THE WORLD" is on the hotseat to test the valdity of the twin cities?

America WHOLLY consumed would make a believer out of me

Isreal and America? Both nations in position to provoke SUPERNATURAL OCCURENCES

[edit on 25-8-2006 by LAP]

[edit on 25-8-2006 by LAP]

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 4-9-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAP
For centuries people have questioned the validty of the Bible / and the existences of GOD for that matter..[w]hy wonder?

- It is written God will protect Isreal so why should any country feel the need to interfer in the current crises?

Perhaps a better question would be why Israel feels the need to turn to other countries in an attempt to get them to interfer? Does thier faith fail them, or do they fail thier faith?

Maybe neither.

Personally I want to see the being that parted the RED SEA come forth and rescue Isreal

Interesting thought.

OUCH!! In order for you to believe in God, God would have to destroy America?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I think that if, by the power of god, Israel feels it has the right to do whatever it feels in the middle-east. than god, and only god, should be expected to defend it. Stop funds to Israel and let them fall back on god, then laugh when they hit the ground.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hi LAP, please see my responses below:

It is written God will protect Isreal so why should any country feel the need to interfer in the current crises? Personally I want to see the being that parted the RED SEA come forth and rescue Isreal

Israel, as is spoken in the Bible is not a land; nor a race. 'Israel' are those who maintain the Coveneant. Thus the question must be asked, has the nation of Israel upheld the Hebrew Covenant?

Isreal protected from her numerous enemies would convince me

Israel has yet to experience the very worst times ahead. I'm afraid Israel (as a nation) will not survive too much longer. I am not able to speak more of it here. But the Karma of inviduals living in Israel is not helping the matter, so please consider that if something should happen to Israel, that this is not God's doing, as such as it is the leadership of Israel's doing.

Not only in the BIBLE but other religious text as well, it is written, the SINS of Sodom and Gohmorrah provoked total annhilation and complete damnation of the human soul. The "SUPER POWER OF THE WORLD" is on the hotseat to test the valdity of the twin cities?

Sodom and Gohmorrah were destroyed due to their terrible hospitality. They accumulated negative Karma over time and paid a heavy price. They had more than several clear warnings but chose to ignore the warnings. An example of this was during the time of Atlantis. Even before Atlantis sunk into the sea, the people could have left but they failed to listen to those of higher understanding. So the tendancy of those who have gone far astray is to ignore the warning signs. Thus even natural disasters could have been lessened if they had listen - to hear the truth.

Once again, is this God's anger, or is it more-so the fault of those who have broken the laws already set in place? If you throw a ball into the air and it lands upon your head, is that God's fault?

I'm afraid America is going to have some very difficult times in the next few years. I do not want to shoot up anyone's blood pressure here, but if you are living in America and are in huge debt, you may lose everything you have ever owned over the next few years.

Once again, who would be doing this to America? God, or the people of America?

Isreal and America? Both nations in position to provoke SUPERNATURAL OCCURENCES

Provocation can happen on many levels but also those demagogics who love to create their own self-fullfilling prophecies. We must be careful to not buy into all this doomsday talk, as much of it has already been used to further their own evil goals.

new topics

top topics

join