It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronauts Gone Wild

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I dont know if this has hit ats, but WOW. You got to see this. These are some reactions to the Questions about moon landings put to our honorable Astronauts.

You got to see this.................

www.youtube.com...

The full video runs 53 min and can be seen at

video.google.com...

[edit on 25-8-2006 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I really don't know what to make of this video to be honest. They stutter loads with their answers and they can't seem to get their story straight. It's certainly made me think. Thanks for sharing.

[edit on 25-8-2006 by R1ghteous]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Yea, the closeup of the sweat from under the ones armpits looked like a river. You could see their body language start to change dramatically when the hard questions started.

I never really bought into that moon landing hoax stuff, but now..................................... Ya just gotta wonder

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Yet another moon thread.

They never have answers for stuff like this:

www.ridgenet.net...

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I was looking threw some old videos because I remember someone saying the majority of our elustrious Astronauts were in fact 33rd Masons. Couldnt find it

Does anyone remember the video, or do they know the affiliations of these grand ol gentelmen, are they in fact Masons?

If so, then maybe this thread should be moved to the secret societies forum.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I watched the video several times and I don't really get what you guys see. The only guy that irritates me if the guy asking the questions. It makes no sense. He is running around with a Bible trying to get people to swear on it – so stupid. The only thing I see is some ass constantly getting into these astronauts faces and being totally disrespectful and then he wants us to believe it is a conspiracy that no one will talk to him? lol

This is the oldest tabloid trick in the book. Get in someone face with a camera, say stupid things in order to get the reaction you want, then splice the video together anyway you want it to get the desired effect. It is garbage. My favorite reaction is when Buzz punches the guy square in the face and it looks like he almost knocks the guy out. I laughed for about 10 minutes. These astronauts come from an era when if someone gets in your face and insulted you then you had the right to knock their block off. I miss that bygone era.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
zerotime, you don't hear them contradicting each others storys? or the change in body language once the questions get more detailed. One example being the vision when you close your eyes, they stutter and dance around that question too much.

I'm not going to get into the whole moon hoax thing because its so overdone, this is mearly intresting because they get so worked up about it when they need'nt.

Edit for spelling

[edit on 29-8-2006 by R1ghteous]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Your going to have to invest some time if you want to understand the reactions of the Astronauts, you must view the following documentary.

Part 1
video.google.com...

Part 2 & 3

video.google.com...

[edit on 29-8-2006 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
No, I don't. The change in body language is because they are upset (mad) not because they are nervous. This guy follows them around, gets in their face and calls them liars and cowards. They aren't nervous. They are furious. Everything else is just an edit job. This guy probably has hundreds of hours of video and he is only using the small clips that fit his agenda and the rest is not shown. It is shady tabloid reporting at its best attempting to fool the audience.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
No, I don't. The change in body language is because they are upset (mad) not because they are nervous. This guy follows them around, gets in their face and calls them liars and cowards. They aren't nervous. They are furious. Everything else is just an edit job. This guy probably has hundreds of hours of video and he is only using the small clips that fit his agenda and the rest is not shown. It is shady tabloid reporting at its best attempting to fool the audience.

I disagree. To back up my argument I put myself in the shoes of the guys being interviewed. So i'm a famous astronaught, i've been to the moon and I really hate those guys trying to say we never even went to the moon. So I get the opertunity to finialy have my say against one of these guys saying we never did goto the moon. I'd be willing to goto any legnth to prove that this really did happen and put it to rest once and for all. what I would'nt want to do is go all ape and draw attention to the subject, by getting all upset at the questions being asked. putting myself in the shoes of a professional i'd rather just laugh them off.

Anyone see it from my point of view here?A point to note here. I am neither for or against the moon hoax conspiracy. It's something I have not spent alot of time reading into.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by R1ghteous]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Rather than socking and kicking the guy though, shouldn't they at least try to answer his questions or debate his position? These astronauts are used to dealing with the public, they have been in front of hundreds of cameras, and been in hundreds of interviews, you'd think a trained professional would have a little more tact in their response than kicking the guy or socking him. I can understand their anger, the guy is borderline obnoxious, but their demeanor to me suggests an inability to address his questions.
I personally think NASA is a huge money laundering operation, and I don't believe calculators and aluminum foil took anybody to the moon, I think Stanley Kubrick deserves yet another accolade though.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The question is, "who is Attempting to fool who". If your not willing to view the information then I suggest you leave these boards at once. It is a great waist of your time to be here. Unless, say, your from the Columbus area, correct? Did you know there is a large population of Brother Masons there? Have you seen any Masonic "Temples"?

"This guy probably has hundreds of hours of video and he is only using the small clips that fit his agenda and the rest is not shown" Oh, I agree completly, but he must have learned that from the professional media on how to do that. But again, if your only interested in voicing your opinion without research to back you up, you are waisting our time as well.

My response would have been very simple "Sure, I would be very happy to take an oath, I dont take it personal". Im not frightend by the Bible, Quran, Jewish Tora, are you? If you would care to debate the documentarys, I would be more than happy. If not.................

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
We have seen the video that shows a filming of the moon landing and it was not faked in somebody's garage that's for sure.

I think they did go to the moon but what they did and what they showed us are two different things.

I think they know about the aliens there and that is why they had to CONTROL what was shown the public.

They did see aliens on the moon and the prevailing story (true?), is that they were told not to come back.

Witness no moon landings in decades even with technology far in advance of what we had then.

Make sense?? NOPE.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Leave ATS because I don't agree with you? lol I'm afraid that is not how it works.

So let me get this straight...if Aldrin or any of the other guys would have sworn on that Bible then that guy and all of you people would have said okay, I guess I have to believe them because they swore on this Bible in the middle of the street. I guess they really did go to the moon. What baloney. I'm sorry but that is one of the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by zerotime]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Since you guys are so big on youtube videos, interviews and hearing Aldrin say they were on the moon here you go.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Great video! Now it's clear why they recently put out news that the Apollo footage had been *lost*.. it's obviously to discredit this new proof.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i dont blame the astronauts for hitting him he is annoying arrogant and obnoxious and i'd hit him because the dude shows off how astronauts reacte when he deserved it!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl
i dont blame the astronauts for hitting him he is annoying arrogant and obnoxious and i'd hit him because the dude shows off how astronauts reacte when he deserved it!!!

Before you knock his socks off.. Are you certain that each and every astronaut mentionned did in fact step on the moon? The video is very interesting... Have you considered the filming of this video from "just far enough".. And/or obtaining video of the 3 Aphollow astronots bouncing around in anti-grav?

Or maybe...
He's just what many of you seem to ardently think: He's a dummy! a phony! just trying to make money! He's just like the interviewer of Jesse Macbeth, the makers of Loose Change, Jeremy Glick ... There is countless others whom with our gut we would think are fellow truthseekers, but alas, they are violently opposed.

If you believe, (that) they put a man on the moon,
a man on the moon,
If you believe, (that) there's nothing up their sleeve,
then nothing is cool
-REM

[edit on 29-8-2006 by La Balance]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
How many Astronauts were there 35-40 something like that? Most were military jet pilots, guys that really do have the right stuff like ole Buzz show em what an old geazer that still has the right stuff does when someone insults his integrity when that man spent all those hours face sudden death. All those guy are lying for the governement? No way.

Those are strong feelings, strong well deserved pride of being some of the last of the American heroes, and some fundamentalist nut out trying to make a buck by breaking into privacy under some other pretext was just wrong. Normal reactions from someone who is tired of people lying to make a buck, and maybe smear a few heroes names...

I just wish ole Buzz had followed up with a left!

[edit on 29-8-2006 by LoneGunMan]

top topics

join