It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisable UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This 2 Part Doc shows that most Ufo's are invisable to the naked eye and can only be seen in infaread recording setting, it also states that most ufo are biological entities

The videos also deal with alien invasion with footage an attierly barrage of a ufo
:

Part 1

Part 2

So think about it , there could be one right above your house right now , scaaaaary
:

There is also a brillant section on alien moon bases and why we didnt return

[edit on 25-8-2006 by Mr Jack]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Very interesting, im just now starting the 2nd part.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yes ,and the 2 parts themselfs are only a trailer for a documentary , so can you imagine what will be in the full length 1Hr 40 min long version , coming soon to DVD!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Wow, this is really intresting, does anybody know how to take infared photos, with a digital cameras, i want to take pictures of the sky and see if i can see anything.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by krax
Wow, this is really intresting, does anybody know how to take infared photos, with a digital cameras, i want to take pictures of the sky and see if i can see anything.

This might help...

echeng.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Mr.Jack. Hope you enjoy your stay here

This is a great website, with lots of cool stuff. u2u me if you need any help.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Jack

Originally posted by krax

This might help...

echeng.com...

Thats cool, wish I had the money to buy a filter.

[edit on 8/25/2006 by ddoT]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the post

9 out of 10 times I see videos from YouTube and after 1 minute puke from the outlandish claims. This first one one is watchable so far. There is some interesting interviews and old footage there.

Although I will state that I believe they are mixing what appears to be objective factual analysis it looks like they may be willing to mix or edit in hoaxed material. Specificaly the NASA astronaut to Houstin and other comments have been faked in the past. I am highly suspect of some of the claims in the fist video for this reason.
It is all about integrity these days because there is so little left in the community. Borrowing from suspect sources to build on claims doesn't help and isn't advisable.

I would much more be interested in the IR studies of objects than mix it up with recycled old gov coverup for the 4 billionth time.

[edit on 25-8-2006 by nullster]

new topics

top topics

join