It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I don't remember most of my dreams, and the ones I do remember usually have nothing to do with future events. And I'm not saying that this dream is an actual prediction either... It was just weird. But if it *does* happen before the next US presidential election - I posted it here first!

I had read this thread "Was the asteroid belt a planet" several hours before going to sleep. So it makes sense that the dream began with Ceres exploding. But after that it just gets weird.

I grabbed my son and sought shelter against an inner wall of the house in classic tornado-drill fashion. I knew I had several minutes before the shockwave hit. A wave of air pressure hit the house and shredded one corner. I could see the bushes waving as if in a stiff breeze. There was silence for about 30 seconds, then a boom and a flash of light; although it wasn't blinding. I thought, "Good, if the light isn't too bright there's no fear of radiation." A second shockwave hit the house and shredded it further, then wood, insulation and furniture from upstairs fell down around us.

I was pushing our way out of the debris when my hubby came in the front door. I asked him who did this. Was it Iran? Syria? North Korea? (not likely, snirk)
"No." He said. It was the European Union. Every European country with nuclear bombs had hit us (the U.S.) once. It was a pre-emptive strike because of Bush.

The idea of every nuclear capable nation bombing my home country was so startling, I woke myself up.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Busymind
I don't remember most of my dreams, and the ones I do remember usually have nothing to do with future events. And I'm not saying that this dream is an actual prediction either... It was just weird. But if it *does* happen before the next US presidential election - I posted it here first!

I had read this thread "Was the asteroid belt a planet" several hours before going to sleep. So it makes sense that the dream began with Ceres exploding. But after that it just gets weird.

I grabbed my son and sought shelter against an inner wall of the house in classic tornado-drill fashion. I knew I had several minutes before the shockwave hit. A wave of air pressure hit the house and shredded one corner. I could see the bushes waving as if in a stiff breeze. There was silence for about 30 seconds, then a boom and a flash of light; although it wasn't blinding. I thought, "Good, if the light isn't too bright there's no fear of radiation." A second shockwave hit the house and shredded it further, then wood, insulation and furniture from upstairs fell down around us.

I was pushing our way out of the debris when my hubby came in the front door. I asked him who did this. Was it Iran? Syria? North Korea? (not likely, snirk)
"No." He said. It was the European Union. Every European country with nuclear bombs had hit us (the U.S.) once. It was a pre-emptive strike because of Bush.

The idea of every nuclear capable nation bombing my home country was so startling, I woke myself up.

Ive had simlar dreams but instead of asking who I start asking why. Usualy it begins with bright flashes in the distance that seem to get closer as time goes on. Everyone is trying to scable to get of populated areas but because the world is in chaos people arent able to get out in time. Alot of times I also see jet liners falling from the sky i guess from emp. These dreams are reocuring for me as well. What they mean who the heck knows they are ineresting none the less.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
D'oh! I accidentally put this in Predictions and Prophecies, instead of the BTS personal predictions. My bad. Mods, please move. Thank you!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
deletes strange double post

[edit on 25-8-2006 by Busymind]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I too have had a close encounter in my dreams, both physically and psychologically..

It started about 3 weeks ago. I started having these very strange, very horrific dreams. It was a nightmare. In my dream, I was an 18 year old male, as I am now. One day, I was mowing the lawn, when suddenly, there was this loud crashing sound up the street. I had no clue what it was. I got in my car and drove down the street to investigate. I was looking around and looking around when I saw it. It was absolutely huge. It was so dark too. I turned around in my car and speeded down the street almost getting in accident after accident. I parked the car outside on the street in front of my house. I didn't even bother turning the car off. I ran in the house. I live by myself, no kids, no wife. I ran in the kitchen to grab all the things I'd need to help me through this horrific event. I proceeded to run into my bedroom and lock the door, with all my necessary products that would become useful to me, in hand. I started to hear the loud crashing sound getting closer and closer as time went on. I was getting more and more frightened. I was sweating. Praying to God not to let this happen to me, I was too young. Then, the crashing stopped..it lasted for seconds. Minutes even. I was relieved. God had blessed me. But then..BOOM! A crash through my front door. THROUGH MY HOUSE!! I was so terrified. It was like the shockwave of it was passing through my house. Like it was alive, It was SEARCHING FOR ME!! The crashing roaring sounds proceeded up the stairs into my bedroom. The door WOOSHED open with a loud crack as the door slammed against the wall. The horrific figure approached me. It climbed on the bed. IT WAS OPRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! before she could sexually molest me, I woke up. That food may have saved me after all. Whew, what a relief..

new topics

top topics

join