It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I wish we were in a STAR WARS universe

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Being an alien experiment sucks and being told by religions that god created only us is even more #ty.Man i want to see real death stars(moon,iapetus),light sabers and tatonie(not planet serpo) and i wanna be a damm smuggler(han solo)and speaking of star wars form where the hell did george lucas got to make such an awesome world of star wars?.I here he is a nasa-nsa agent.










[edit on 24-8-2006 by coolheretic]




posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
im looking for a T4 hyper drive generator, can you help me?



posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
ROFL. Your threads cracks me up.

Send this to BTS, and by the way.. we may very well be in a Star Wars universe. Who knows



posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
ROFL. Your threads cracks me up.

Send this to BTS, and by the way.. we may very well be in a Star Wars universe. Who knows


ROFL no.This thread will now try to make the lines blur btw our world and the star swars universe starting with the Death star.

There is nodoubt the saturns moon and our moon are battlestations towed by the draconians.
here are some articles
our moon
www.2012.com.au...


Your Moon is an artificial construct that created to be a special tactical station attached to Orion Empire fleets of the former Anchara Alliance. It formed part of the fleet that conquered your solar system about 1,000,000 years ago. The Moon's purpose was to be the main defense coordinator for the former planet that was between Mars and Jupiter. When we came to liberate your solar system about 900,00 years ago, this planet and its armed moon were a major threat to our success. Our incoming fleet deployed a powerful battle planet of its own to destroy this Anchara/Orion Empire base; it was reduced to rubble and the result was the Asteroid Belt. The battle moon was temporarily thrown into an erratic solar orbit that ran between Earth and Mars and finally, about 25,000 years ago, was placed into its present orbit as Earth's Moon.

OWNAGE more than star wars!

Now to iapetus
www.enterprisemission.com...

now with planet serpo aka tatooine
een.wikipedia.org...



posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
seriously...just go get starwars galaxies...
very good mmo indeed ...
take my word for it...



posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
dude, we already live in that world. Still humans are not ready for it. Wait 6 years more, and your dreams will come true, for some.



posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Star Wars?
What?
George Lucas' dream wasn't that great. The movies were O.K in my opinion.
I mean, the newer ones..No..No way. They were salt in a wound.
Jar Jar Bynx? Binx? What the hell was that about?
Worst character, ever. Bar none. All the Gungans should have been captured, put on some form of rocket, and set into their solar systems sun.
Agh..
Also, General Greivous (sp?) should have wrecked Obi Wan. Why is his only weak point (The heart) so in the open?
It'd be like if I walked onto a battlefield with a big target painted on my chest.
On the one hand, incredibley stupid; but on the other, REDICULOUSLY frightening. I mean, what kind of enemy has teh ballz to just be like "Hey, Jedi; BAM the heart. BAM."
In short. Force powers 4 teh win.



posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MozartSeason
Star Wars?
What?
George Lucas' dream wasn't that great. The movies were O.K in my opinion.
I mean, the newer ones..No..No way. They were salt in a wound.
Jar Jar Bynx? Binx? What the hell was that about?
Worst character, ever. Bar none. All the Gungans should have been captured, put on some form of rocket, and set into their solar systems sun.
Agh..
Also, General Greivous (sp?) should have wrecked Obi Wan. Why is his only weak point (The heart) so in the open?
It'd be like if I walked onto a battlefield with a big target painted on my chest.
On the one hand, incredibley stupid; but on the other, REDICULOUSLY frightening. I mean, what kind of enemy has teh ballz to just be like "Hey, Jedi; BAM the heart. BAM."
In short. Force powers 4 teh win.


Haven't you seen the old classic movies? Star Wars IV V and VI (456) the originals, oh well. I guess you shouldn't be talking then



posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Oh geez!! Are all the mods on holiday? We're discussing the star wars trilogy here...




posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolheretic
Being an alien experiment sucks and being told by religions that god created only us is even more #ty.Man i want to see real death stars(moon,iapetus),light sabers and tatonie(not planet serpo) and i wanna be a damm smuggler(han solo)and speaking of star wars form where the hell did george lucas got to make such an awesome world of star wars?.I here he is a nasa-nsa agent.







Speaking of religions and Star wars i think you'll get a kick out of this, It's a complete disection of the Star wars universe created by Lucas and how he unknowingly used an incredible amount of symbolism and religion in his movie, for example Yoda Jedi master really stood for YO (your) DA (daily) JE (jesus) DI(disciple) master your daily jesus disciple master, and the language he spoke
"anger leads to fear,fear leads to the dark side" etc. Interesting read.


jahtruth.net...


[edit on 24-8-2006 by coolheretic]



posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Haven't you seen the old classic movies? Star Wars IV V and VI (456) the originals, oh well. I guess you shouldn't be talking then

What? Why would you assume I hadn't?
I mentioned that the newer ones were garbage. And they were.
The old ones weren't that great. I didn't like them.
Thus, I have room to talk. A duuur.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join