It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know why they changed it to 8 planets..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Because, the all-powerful Nibiru with giant reptillian alienoids is coming counterclockwise from behind the Sun so we can't see it but, its coming through our solar system.

and and and, theres a conspiracy by the "Cabal" to use a super duper gravity removal ray beam satellite weapon on it, getting it stuck in our Solar System man!

So, they didnt wanna change all the textbooks, thats alot of damn editing from 9 to 8!!

Can we say recall? So.. they figured, "Hey we've got one incoming, lets get rid of one so we dont have to rewrite all this scientific literature. Damn we were hoping all that Sumerian crap was a bunch of mumbo jumbo.."

All jokes aside, that would be pretty convenient, dontcha think?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What a sad post though... Didn't see anything cool about what you said.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I was aiming for it being a joke that only people who know what im referring to when i say nibiru and reptilians and all this, and cabal, im poking fun at the zeta people and the starnations and so forth.

Ugh.. nevermind

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Take a chill pill Mind. This is the joke forum. What were you expecting? Groundbreaking research?

Not the funniest joke but I see where you're going with this. Consipracy humor eh?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Twas funny, in the abstract way.....that often leaves me thinking mroe than laughing,

Well, hell.
I consider this conspiracy humor: Bill Clinton The way they go about this is halarious. It's got to be old.

top topics

join