It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Talk Angles at the Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I mentioned in a couple threads about looking at the plane as coming towards the camera at an angle and not straight across from right to left, but from top-right to center-left.

My primary question from this, is for those that are experienced and educated on this visual matter:

Are there any type of aircraft pointed at an angle that could make the tail look like its pointing straight across as if flying by(ie, the video frames)?

If this is confusing, which im sure it is, then work with me and not fuss (What the hell are you talking about?!?!?!) I dont intend on that response, more of (What did you exactly mean by......) I'll respond and we'll get closer to explanations.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by BigMoser]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Not to change the subject or anything but I thought that the Angels were in Los Angeles.

losangeles.angels.mlb.com...

Oh you wrote Angles.

My mistake.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
You mean if it's flying in a nose down attitude the tail looks straight and level? No. The leading edge of the vertical fin is at a slight backwards facing angle, but the trailing edge is straight up and down.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
You mean if it's flying in a nose down attitude the tail looks straight and level? No. The leading edge of the vertical fin is at a slight backwards facing angle, but the trailing edge is straight up and down.

I can see what your saying. Thanks for helping me realize.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by BigMoser]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigMoser
I mentioned in a couple threads about looking at the plane as coming towards the camera at an angle and not straight across from right to left, but from top-right to center-left.

My rough estimate is that we are looking at the object at a 55 - 75 degree angle.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Discrepencies in the flight approach could be explained by structural failure because the intent of the design of most aircraft is to maintain stable flight, not be used to attack.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigMoser

I wonder if we aren't looking at the plane at a 60 degree angle.

“60” of course is the critical angle in both equilateral triangles and the tetrahedra of which they are comprised -- the latter incorporating those same critical circumscribed 19.5-degree angles …

source
www.enterprisemission.com...

top topics

join