It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

william

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 09:41 PM
link   
something has to be done about james. im getting tired of his
attacks at will at every one of my or any other christians post. Crude childish
attacks.

how do you allow this stuff on discussion website? i cannot have one topic
without him butting in and calling me names.

james, relax. i dont want you banned but you have to stop this nonsense.

peace.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 01:23 AM
link   
For one thing, it's been my observation that all you've done is attack other people's beliefs instead of "discuss" them...

Think about that for a while as you re-read your own posts & see that I'm not lying...

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 08:32 PM
link   
After careful consideration I have to agree with MD. Truth, James may be pulling on your coat tails but I hardly see that as an excuse to censor him.

It�s true that since he came he has drilled into you very much. It apparent that we know very little of James spite his conversations with you. Here's the deal, if you are over 18 you are a man. As a result you are responsible for answering for what you say.

Of course there are other attributes to your existence. Which my impression is you should consider relevant, but your word is very important. Why have you lied to us truth? Why is lying to us so important? If Simons Domain name were Conspiracies.com, would that make a difference???

[Edited on 3-11-2002 by Toltec]

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Truth...

It seems you both need to "chill".

You must understand that James' (and others) attitude stems from your "my way is the only way" nature. This offends people who believe differently.

Perhaps if you moderate your attitude, you will see a similar moderation from James.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I have not lied to you, i may have presented bad links with some error in them, but
i am 100% dead serious about jesus and the church.

I would never sit here and lie to human souls who are my brothers.

You guys will never understand the love i have for individuals.

peace.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If that is the case, then it would benefit you and everyone else to moderate your rhetoric and listen to what people are sying.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 10:16 PM
link   
what i have learned from god cannot be moderated, i cannot
minimize what he has revealed to me.

These teachings on the church and about christ came from his will. i did not lead
myself into these teachings. Ive dreamt of christ and have been led to the teachings i
had no clue about in the year 2000 by literal miracles.

I must speak the fullness of where gods led me.

I wont post topics no more, ill just respond where i feal the need to.

peaace.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It looks like integrity is breaking!!!!

By they way james...just saw the Monty Python And the Holy Grail Special addition today ... (refering to the lady in the pond!) heh...

sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Allright, sorry. Just, as Toltec and William have said, your views bring on some very heated posts from me. And toltec, want to know about me?

Well, I work at sweet feed, go to Owens college, I worship comedians like George Carlin, Weird Al and Dennis leary, I like music before 1983 except for Dennis Leary and Weird Al. I am easily pissed off by people like truth and his other names that say I am right, you wrong, for god talks to me and told me so. You disagree? You will face the wrath of my god.(aka go to hell)

I can and will try to tone down a litte William, sorry. Also, truth, I don't attack when a Christian posts, I attack anyone who thinks his/her way or the highway to hell, purgatory, Hades, Underworld, and any other word for a place where evil goes to.

Ycon, she Christian, I don't attack her. Brian maybe with his "miracle" water and so forth, but not Ycon. Just you and your names for so far they the only ones I've seen who condem people to hell for having opinions and not being sheep, like the Bible describes.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have no other user names.

And i would never condemn an individual to hell, that is nither mine or your
descision but Gods only.

peace.

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I beg to differ truth and can site as have done, on numerous occasions that fact.

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps the fact you feel I am doing the devils work does not constitute, that in your opinion I am going to hell. But it is generally accepted that if a person does do the devils work they are condemed to hell.

Stop lying truth

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You right, truth, you never say go to hell. You always say face the wrath of my god. If anyone doesn't recognize that as go to hell, they are either naive or to young to understand it.

You say no other names? Well, JM, Steward, and you, type same, say same, believe same, do same. Coincidence or what?

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 06:12 PM
link   
James the Lesser

I suggest you go to the topic:

"STUFF TO WATCH FOR IN THE FUTURE".

go to this james and click to page 3. You will notice that Truth and I had a Disagreement. Tell me how does a person have a disagreement with himself. Is it because we might not be the same person.

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Don't psychotic people disagree with themselves all the time?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Toltec, i did not lie. You took my comment out of
context.
When i said that you were doing the devils work is the truth.

It meant that the devil will like and favor how people but in and
stir up falsehood on what im saying.

That does not mean you are going to hell nor is it a condemnation.

if i condemned you to hell, I will PAY dearly for judging an individual on basis of (salvation).

You may not know it but those who stir up falsehood other than you are doing satans will and not knowing it.

james get over it already, please.

These times that are coming are dead serious and this is not the time to joke around.

Btw, toltec and james, whatever you think, you are my brothers and i will continue to pray for your soulls every night.

peace.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Stewards, I argue with my self all the time, usually over the argument, does cheese taste yellow, or does it taste orange? Another good one, spiderman vs batman, I chose spider man and orange. But I also say batman and yellow. Of course, I also say super man comes in, beats them both, and eats cheese that tastes white.

So one can argue with your self, just do it in your head, people think we crazy when we argue through the mouth.

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Truth I did not take your comments out of context I posted a thread?????????

Truth states

It meant that the devil will like and favor how people but in and stir up falsehood on what im saying.

This makes no sense

new topics

top topics

join