It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldier speaks out about War Crimes in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
video.google.com...

This guy had me very upset. I'm glad that he told his story though.

watch this and tell me what you think of "Operation Iraqi Liberation"

mod edit, spelling/grammar in title

[edit on 29-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The same as I thought of it when it was first even mentioned, before we did it.

It was a mistake that was and is bad for American security, interest, and furture, and an operation that was quite certainly doomed to fail before it started because too many loose ends remained untied, and our military simply was not in the right condition for yet another deployment or extended conflict.

And so far, I have been right on this.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This vid is kinda old, and fake written all over it. His photograph/uniform/cover/posture and the flag are obvious signs.

en.wikipedia.org...

According to the U.S. Army, there is no record of Macbeth being a Ranger,[6][7] or serving in a combat unit: he was discharged from the service after having been declared unfit or unsuitable for the Army, or both,[8] before he could complete basic training.[9]

Macbeth's uniform as worn in the video was inconsistent with Army regulations,[19] and in some cases, inconsistent with his purported identity. Boyce is quoted in Stars and Stripes as saying "There are... numerous wear and appearance issues with the soldier's uniform – a mix of foreign uniforms with the sleeves rolled up like a Marine and a badly floppy tan beret worn like a pastry chef," Stars and Stripes also reported that Macbeth wore his beret with the insignia over the wrong eye.[6]

his uniform is laughable considered that it doesn't fit army regulations.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanfitz
en.wikipedia.org...

Excellent find

Who ever did that write up on Wiki sure documented all the flaws which confirm someone tried to con the world and proved he was a fake.

new topics

top topics

join