It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The planet between mars and jupiter:Bellona!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Jaw dropping.Its like star wars repeating itself.You guys got to look at ths article even if it is a ufo channelig info.A very intresting read.Makes me think from where did george lucas got his ideas
www.paoweb.com...

It was towed through a star gate and placed as the fifth moon orbiting the now-destroyed trans-Martian planet that we call Bellona, after the Roman goddess of war. After the destruction of Bellona, this moon, still largely intact, found itself in orbit around Earth. Earth's two original moons were destroyed during treacherous goings-on in the period 25,000 to 13,000 B.C.E.

Wasn't there an article about billy meier saying that our earth once has two moons?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
To be serious for a minute. There are only 3 ways Earth could come to have its Moon. 1) simultaneous assimilation which is to say both formed at the same time. 2) Capture. The moon formed elsewhere and was captured by earth’s gravity. Those who know more than I say the moment of inertia precludes this. 3) The current theory, that the moon formed out of the debris caused when the young earth was struck a glancing blow by a wandering planetoid nearly the size of Mars.

Leaving Pluto and Charon out of the discussion, there are no examples of any two bodies like our earth and moon forming out of the same material orbiting the Sun. The larger body would have acquired all the material - it would not have divided. That leaves a choice between 2 and 3. The mathematicians rule out #2, leaving us with only #3. Simple!

en.wikipedia.org...

Oops! I miscued. He was speaking of the Asteroid Belt. I had just read a story about he Moon so it was on my mind. Sorry about that.

[edit on 8/23/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hey, just a quick note to say I thought the planet between Mars and Jupiter was actually called Baloni! Hehehehe. I just don't know anymore all these chanelling / predictions anything just seems like charletan work to me.

Take care and Peace,
- Naz

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
To donwhite search ats for artifical moon for more info.If the govt says that there is no such thing as aliens would a guy like you who has come to this forum in search for truth believe it?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolheretic
Jaw dropping.Its like star wars repeating itself.You guys got to look at ths article even if it is a ufo channelig info.A very intresting read.Makes me think from where did george lucas got his ideas
www.paoweb.com...

If it is on a site with many "click to order" buttons then I guess it must be true.

new topics

top topics

join