It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NESARA update Ahstar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well the NESARA updates have be occuring more than usual lately his latest updates says the public announcement is tommorrow evening check it out:

External Quote
Date Published: 2006-08-22

The postmaster bribery problem has re-occurred today involving some of yesterday’s replacement postmasters and some, who were cooperating with the letter deliveries, but who decided to take the increased bribery money today. The end result of this fiasco today is that the U.S. Postmaster General and over 130 postmasters from large and small cities across the U.S. have been arrested and have been taken to The Hague to join the nearly 300 postmasters arrested yesterday, to stand trial for their crimes against the people.

The NESARA Announcement requires the immediate termination of all activities of the Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) and of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Today, the work of dismantling these twin foreign corporations, that were established in 1913 under a trust to the Crown of England, has been proceeding, along with the banking preparations for elimination of the people’s debt to the FRB. These activities are preparing for the implementation of NESARA.

The plan tonight is to complete the delivery of the remaining “Queen’s Letters” tomorrow, Wednesday, August 23, 2006 with the help of our Star Friends. The official public announcement of NESARA would then follow tomorrow evening. In hope and in joy we petition it so!

Source:
www.fourwinds10.com...

Anyone know about these 300 postal workers?

There's lots of outlandish claims by this website about whats going on with the ashtar. Could it be true? According to Bellringer the four winds website authour, it is and he's gotten dead excited lately making more posts than usual, if it doesnt happen it could break his reputation and he could lose all he has worked towards if he is a hoaxer it just seems a bit odd if he is.

Anyway proof will be in the pudding everyone watch the news tommorrow closely i will be, you never know the truth might finally be revealed.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by Argos]

[edit on 8-23-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Here is a link for those of you wandering what NESARA is:

www.earthsgoldenage.com...

The Ashtar according to Bellringer are helping to put this law into action wouldnt it be absolutely amazing if this is true do some research guys. Whether the ashtar, aliens etc are involved or not if this is true, it would still be an amazing step.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So, where are all the ”you’s or someone’s"? If we can find them or their friends in the Federal Reserve then this is all confirmable.

I won't hold my breath although a small percentage of what they want to do won't cause mass chaos throughout the world of finance.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
So, where are all the ”you’s or someone’s"? If we can find them or their friends in the Federal Reserve then this is all confirmable.

I won't hold my breath although a small percentage of what they want to do won't cause mass chaos throughout the world of finance.

Oh i dont now wiping out world debt could cause a few little problems surely!??

Is any one out there a 'You' or 'Someone' who can confirm the existence of NESARA?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
NESARA is a hell of a big scam.

check it out at www.quatloos.com

or search here for it, I've posted links before.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wow! Now there's a shocker!

And I thought this was all on the up and up!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well its either gonna happen soon or all the donations to his site are gonna stop, he either thinks its real and is being scammed himself, its a scam and he's preparing to shut up shop and start something else or some announcement will be made tommorrow who knows.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
why is this in the ufo topic section????

im thouroughly confused

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Nesara tomorrow I think that has been heen happening supposedly next week or tomorrow for years now maybe one of these times they will be right.

I would say please don't hold your breathe (unless you look good being blue) and continue paying your bills.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
according to the scammers, NESARA was supposed to be put into effect on 9/11 but was postponed thanks to the terror attacks. It's b.s.

www.quatloos.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by articulateka0s
why is this in the ufo topic section????

im thouroughly confused

Apparently a species of aliens called the Ashtar are helping to enforce the NESARA law the more i read the more i can see how much of a scam this is check out the Quatloos website it pretty much clears it up.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I believe that NESARA will happen, when though, I have no idea. I have also noted that they are giving more updates now, such as on www.fourwinds10.com, or www.galacticfriends.com...but everytime they say NESARA will be announced, something always comes up to stall it. It really drives me nuts.

My heart is telling me NESARA will happen. I will note that not all of the information on those sites are completely true. Discern using your intuition. But I feel in my bones that it is true.

When will it happen? I sure hope its soon. I have personally seen enough proof to convince me of its authenticity. I even see the crafts in the sky above my area...

But when, that is the question. For beings who are so advanced, our dark Elite sure have a way of foiling their plans. The darks plans are mostly foiled too, but you know, this game cant go on forever. Something will give soon.

I too, would like to talk to someone who has confirmation of NESARA. Ive talked to a Fed Ex driver who was parked once, and he told me he "cant talk about" what he was delivering. I see alot of Fed Ex, Brinks, and UPS trucks driving around all over the place.

But when? And still we wait.....

[edit on 23-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
Ive talked to a Fed Ex driver who was parked once, and he told me he "cant talk about" what he was delivering. I see alot of Fed Ex, Brinks, and UPS trucks driving around all over the place.

Seriously? See, he may not even know what he's delivering and even if he did, probably wouldn't be inclined to discuss it with a random passerby who attempted to interrogate him while he was parked. Because it's NOYB.

NESARA is a scam, the White Dove of Peace or whatever she's calling herself now, is a scammer. Don't hold your breath. Or do. But I don't recommend it.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
isn't the white dove of peace in jail?
how anyone can believe the pile they call nesara is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
there's probably a part of it that is true....the US gov't is preparing to wipe out a large portion of it's debt, by means such as disolving the social security system and such.....and they probably wouldn't mind wiping out the debt of some of their corporate buddies either. but, something tells me that when it comes to us average folks, well, our debt might be wiped out, when we are so broke and penniless that no one could get any more out of us anyways....
I honestly think it's disinformation....a little truth, surrounded by a bunch of far out crap to degrade the integrity of that little grain of truth that is staring out so obvious that anyone could see it if they just opened their eyes...

ashtar I don't buy, they've made way too many predictions that just don't pan out.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
the only thing about NESARA that is real is that it's um, hmm, nope, can't come up with one thing.

let's say the gov't decided to wipe out it's debt. what about those that the gov't owed? would they walk away from the money? doubt it.

let's say the gov't decided to wipe out the debt of the big corporations. would the banking industry survive? nope.

same with the wiping out of mortgage and credit card debt for individuals. banks and credit card companies would go under. the global economy would come to a screeching halt.

NESARA is so moronic in it's basic premise. The addition of aliens into that mix just allows the scammers to say "only a complete idiot would believe this pile of crap and they'll be too embarrassed to go to the authorities once they realize just how stupid they are."

I will again suggest you all go read the quatloos link regarding this scam as they have detailed every aspect of it extremely well.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hold on thar a moment...
Lazarus the Long has pointed out something in this post I wasn't aware of. Apparently, there's a "real deal" NESARA, and a wack job nutcase NESARA.

I'd put this aside quite some time ago with the whole Dove of Oneness nonsense, but there really is a legit bill pending.

Maybe.

Here's the non-scam "legit" NESARA site. Guess I need to have another look.

I was under the assumption that all NESARA was the Dove's deal, but apparently she's only succeeded in poisoning the topic sufficiently so the knee-jerk reaction is "Oh, NESARA. Scam city". And maybe that's not the case, after all.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
thanks yeah right... good catch...

indeed the real NESARA is an interesting proposal...
and the bill is due to be submitted soon... and could actually go somewhere...

IF NOT FOR ALL THIS NESARA SCAM CRAP...

sorry, didn't mean to shout...
it just really bothers me, when something potentially good comes along, and a scammer takes hold and ruins it...

This will probably help clear up the difference.

In 1996 Dr. Barnard self-published his first version of Draining the Swamp, which contained the first public copy of his full NESARA proposal. He circulated copies to members of Congress and other influential political actors. After numerous personal attempts to introduce NESARA to Congress, including attempts to encourage presidential candidates to use NESARA as part of a political reform platform, Dr. Barnard decided that the best hope for meaningful reform was through a grass roots effort. In 1999, with the world wide web beginning to impact modern social structures, he decided to place his NESARA proposal into the public domain and went live with his web site in the summer of 2000. He founded the NESARA Institute in 2001. Shortly after introducing NESARA to the world wide web, certain people latched onto the NESARA idea and began promoting a different version of this story.

Supporters of the altered version of the NESARA story believe that NESARA was enacted into law secretly during the Clinton administration, that there are “White Knights” working tirelessly behind the political scenes to inform the world of this secret legislation, and that the altered version of NESARA promises numerous debt forgiveness elements. Originally, the altered story did not dispute the original NESARA acronym used by Dr. Barnard, but as the rumors increased, supporters then also altered the NESARA acronym..

and

from yeahrights link above...

I firmly wonder who "these certain people" are that he mentions?

why would anyone want to disrepute this proposal? well, lets just say that the profit rugs are going to be yanked out from under too many rich people...

[edit on 30-8-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

top topics

join