It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old ghosts and Dinosaurs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hi all

1) Are there animal ghosts and spiriits?
2) What is the oldest ghost (by historic period)

I have heard of people saying they have seen ghost dogs etc or sensed an animal spirit. but I am just wondering why no ghost Dinosaurs?

And also why are ghosts / spirits etc always of those within the area of known / theorised history. I mean you never seem to get a so called medium saying they have contacted Ug and that they lived in a cave? Has anyone ever claimed to see a ghost caveman?

Is it because ghosts / spirits have a limited "lifespan" or period of energy.
Or is it because a mediums imagination is limited by its historic reference sources or experience?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I believe that animals have spirits, and the ghosts of animals can also exist.

But ghosts and spirits are not the same thing.

Click here to see something I wrote up about this a while back

www.freewebs.com...

I doubt the spirits of ghosts still exist as a lot of time has passed.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
well, that's a good question. why no ghost dino?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hi. I am a ghost hunter. I run the Zerotime.com website and I do a lot of ghost hunting. There are animal ghosts. Most ghosts sighting (haunted locations) seem to fade out over the course of time. Every case is different but on average a couple hundred years and the sighting all but stop. Why? I do not know.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by zerotime]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've had contact with long ago peoples. I can tell by the image I get about them. Not that I see them or see a picture of them really, it's kind of like a reflection in my mind and I can think a question and somehow know the answer along with this reflextion type thing.

I'm no historian (sure wish I knew more), but I've seen them whereing cloths that looked like they were from a diffrent time than ours. And sometimes the accent and words are funny - oler than ours.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
nobody with dino ghosts?
maybe we should do a thorough research on this, somehow..
i want to find out about dino ghosts!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Ghosts are a form of (latent) energy and over time energy dissipates and becomes less and less until it has “disappeared”. Though energy doesn’t really disappear it just changes form etc (what the hell do I know, I’m not a scientist
) but you get the idea. I guess that’s why we don’t see dino ghosts?! But then, another question arises – what have they then become if energy doesn’t “disappear”?? hmmmm……

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
hm, that's true.
and that's a good question, too, what does that energy transform into, and where does it go?

..where did the dinos goooo.. maybe they're lightbulbs. or maybe they're those old fuses that never work properly.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
T Rex ghost staring at me ..not sure if i want to see that

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sth Hemisphere
T Rex ghost staring at me ..not sure if i want to see that

that might be quite of a scare.
just wandering around, minding your own business.. and then noticing a HUGE reptilian foot in front of you.. looking up to see teeth as big as yourself, and just a huge dino there - of course a bit see-through-dino :p
i think i would've been scared to death. just.. i would've fell over right then and there. scary.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I was once told by a medium that spirits and ghosts can usually cross over into our ether (sp?) for around 40,000 years after which time they no longer have the strength to come over. Well if i was visiting a place for 100 years i would get pretty board.
But my idea is this, If we are always being reincarnated there would always be a turn around of ghosts. Sy Caveman-ghost-sheaperd-ghost-sailor-ghost-WW2soldier-ghost-awaiting reincarnation. It may be a bit hard to read but i hope you catch my drift.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
yeah, i see where you're going, and that seems plausible to me.
and, if that 40,000 year-timeline is correct, then it all makes sense.
and yeah. i would be pretty bored if i were to roam the same place over and over again for a 100 years or so.
..that would probably drive me to scaring people. maybe that's why they're doing it, because they're bored. :p

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Faeden: Interesting read. Not sure I have absorbed it all yet though!!

motvilje: You seem an interesting person...why the fixation with dino ghosts? I think the energy is disapated as sight, sound etc. Thing I would like to know is how is it stored. I mean if it is a recording of a past event, where is it stored here or another dimension?

zerotime: Yea as my original post stated I am aware of some animal spirits / ghosts.

AngelaLadyS: Interesting you perceive their language not thoughts. Imagine if you could have a better perception of past events...the Historians would be crying out for your services!!

shearder: and theukman: Ghost energy disapates after a time. That could be the answer.

Sth Hemisphere: LOL. T Rex staring at you like the Lawyer in Jurasic Park

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by T Trubballshoota
motvilje: You seem an interesting person...why the fixation with dino ghosts? I think the energy is disapated as sight, sound etc. Thing I would like to know is how is it stored. I mean if it is a recording of a past event, where is it stored here or another dimension?

hey, thanks.

well, when the thought first was presented here, i started thinking. i had never thought of that before; that there never was any dino ghost stories. but now i've gotten good answers to that question, so now i'm kinda over it.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

AngelaLadyS: Interesting you perceive their language not thoughts. Imagine if you could have a better perception of past events...the Historians would be crying out for your services!!

I wish I could be helpfull... unfortunately I can't get just any answer I want. It's strange the way it is though. Not being able to 'see them', yet knowing what they look like. Not being able to 'hear them', yet knowing how they sound. Not living in their day, yet feeling the hardship and kindships. Very hard to discribe this.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   

shearder: and theukman: Ghost energy disapates after a time. That could be the answer.

Yes it does dissipate, this is true but it doesn’t go away; energy changes form. So, ok perhaps I am not reading right, but the energy doesn’t become sight and sound, it is there when you see them so looking at them doesn’t reduce the energy. It has to go somewhere or become something else. I guess this could take a turn into the physics world where I would be very much out of my depth so I will leave it there or place myself at serious risk of looking like a complete tit.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Not being able to 'see them', yet knowing what they look like. Not being able to 'hear them', yet knowing how they sound. Not living in their day, yet feeling the hardship and kindships. Very hard to discribe this.

Yes I often think what psychics perceive is what I call the spaces in between.
Its hard for me to explain but its something like that "Through the Keyhole" program if you know it. Its something like this.

I have been supportive of someone who has recently lost a loved one.
I knew the deceased quite well but as we have been visiting their home we have noticed odd things and interests. We now know more of the person concerned than when they were alive. You can kind of get a little feel of what they were like by the physical objects in this world. Their path in this world has left traces that we can use to get a feel for them, without actually knowing them.

I believe that our non physical existence leaves similar traces behind in the psychic realm, that some can detect.

Originally posted by shearder
So, ok perhaps I am not reading right, but the energy doesn’t become sight and sound, it is there when you see them so looking at them doesn’t reduce the energy. It has to go somewhere or become something else. I guess this could take a turn into the physics world where I would be very much out of my depth so I will leave it there or place myself at serious risk of looking like a complete tit.

Light is electromagnetic energy and sound is a pressure wave energy. You looking or hearing an object does not make its energy dissipate any quicker. I already know I am a complete "bosom" so I don't care about the depth

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Light is electromagnetic energy and sound is a pressure wave energy. You looking or hearing an object does not make its energy dissipate any quicker. I already know I am a complete "bosom" so I don't care about the depth

And bossoms are DAMN useful if you ask me...

top topics

join