It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostbusters Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I love the Ghostbusters, Does anyone know if they are going to make a third one or even a whole new one? I Loved orginal characters, they just kinda set the standard. Dan Akyroid, Bill Murray, and whoever played Egon and Winston.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
www.upi.com...

hopefully they'll get it made. the first was one of my favorite movies.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
From what I've heard, the entire cast aside from Aykroyd refuse to make a third movie.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
it's just Bill Murray holding things up, actually... even Ivan Reitman (the director) has expressed interest in a third movie, as recently as July. I wish I had a link, but that thing's long gone... i'm sure you could google it, though.

I loved Ghostbusters; Aykroyd, Murray, and Ramis have always been favorite actors of mine, and the dynamic between the three is simply spectacular. A third movie would make my life complete... as long as they don't pull the crap they were talking about earlier, adding a new, younger crew to the cast.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It just won't happen with the original cast. Check out Evolution if you want a sequel to Ghostbusters as that is probably the best you are going to get.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
yeah, I know, it's wishful thinking... but if Murray wasn't in the way, it would stand a pretty good chance of getting done.

ah well. i'm not holding my breath or anything... just saying it would be nice.

and Evolution was pretty good. i've only seen it once, though, and that was a few years ago... maybe I should go rent it again.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ah Ghostbusters was classic I remember all the glow in the dark T-shirts and who could forget "you've been slimed".....pure class.

Long live Mr stay puffed the marshmallowman.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
back when the movie premiered, the production company (Paramount?) sent out promo gifts. They were little, angry stay puft marshmellow men. My dad, who collects all kinds of strange crap, started collecting these things. He has around 50 of them, maybe more.

My nickname all thru college and a few years after graduation (until the crakeur event) was Gozar the Gozarian.

sad but true.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Thats how I feel, My Life would be complete if they made a third. I sure hope they do!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
I loved Ghostbusters; Aykroyd, Murray, and Ramis have always been favorite actors of mine, and the dynamic between the three is simply spectacular.

You left out Winston!!!! They would be nothing without the level headed, normal strait man. Ernie Hudson deserves a lot of props for that one.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
arrgghh i totally think this franchise should be reborn, and instead of a godamn comedy it should be made into the sickest horror movie anyone in the bussiness could counjure up. then and only then would i ever consider watiching a new ghostbusters. (I hate theat scifi show ghost hunters its the worst garbage that channel has ever put on tv, oviously if they ever caught anything on camera it would be on the news not on a hour long slot)

top topics

join