It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Explosives: A Scientific Analysis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hard to find good pics, but here for example you can see the entry hole is rather clear, while smoke billows from the opposite (hidden) side of the building, as well as fire on the building's side exceeding the fire over impact zone.

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Your link just goes to the main page? Could you narrow it down a little? I don't have time to look for it. Thanks.

Edit: I just read the first line of the site....could you post the photo here by chance?

Edit 2: Nevermind...if you copy and paste it into your browser instead of just clicking on it, it works..thanks....comments to come.

Edit 3: Now your link works for me for some reason? Ahh....everythings a conspiracy against me.
[edit on 9/5/2006 by Griff]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have a question about this photo. If we are facing the impact hole, what is the hole on the left side? I've always been under the impression that the plane on the first tower had one impact hole? Maybe I'm wrong? Also, there is smoke billowing from everywhere and you can see fires at the impact area. What time was this photo?

Link to photo I'm talking about. 911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tuccy
Just a quck note, most of the burning debris and fuel would end on the side of the building opposite to the impact point, carried inside the building by the inertia, so the surrounding of impact hole may be relatively without fire.

Once the wings/fuel tanks were breached (impact), the fuel was free and would have ignited the first thing it touched. You can easily see this in any of the videos.

Your "inertia of the fuel made the other side hotter" argument is pure conjecture and simply a way to explain away the coldness of the hole.

Do you think this person, standing in the hole, was 100' from an inferno? Really?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Slap Nuts.

I just thought of something also. Tower 1 was hit pretty much center right? If that's right, then we have the core structure to account for. I'm guessing the fuel went around the core to the other side Tuccy? So, we have fuel pooling on the floors, going to the other side of the building, flowing down to the 22nd floor and basement, then all this fuel suddenly bursts into flame after it gets to where it needs to go? Is that right Tuccy? BTW, there is only 60 some feet from the core to the outer columns on two sides and 37 or so feet from the core to the other outside columns. An inferno that is 700+C would be way too hot for anyone to be standing anywhere on a given floor I would believe. I'm not a fire expert but think about a bon fire. A bon fire isn't as hot as 700C and you can't even get within about 5-10 feet of it. Now think about a bon fire that is supposedly on most of a floor...do people really think that someone could stand there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join