It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran hands over reply to nuclear incentives offer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran is due to give its reply on Tuesday to a package backed by six world powers that aims to end a nuclear standoff with the West, but Iranian officials say Iran does...
Iran's Answer to the world

Hmmm Lets see what happens next.

E-

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Iran has every right to enrich uranium for use in its nuclear power stations.
no where does it say in the rule books sig nations cant produce uranium for suvilian power stations,

those who say they should import it from russia wake up
russia isnt reliable look what happend with their gas exports to europe,

if a country has the goods in which it can produce its self then it produce its self
so they dont have to reliey on other nations

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
it looks to me as if Iran is trying to build a bomb and i also agree that it would probably be better if they didnt have one but what right do we have to argue that when Israel has nukes and was effectively given it by the west

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think Iran should be allowed only if they are monitored. There is an old saying if the cat is away the mice will play. Well if the Nuclear watchdogs arent around bombs will be made if they havent already.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well I don't think that a nation, who's platform includes the destruction of an entire country, should have access to nuclear technology. This is why new forms of energy need to be developed, ones that don't go hand in hand with apocalyptic chaos.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well it seems that the so Call experts on Iran think that Iran is getting to militarily good for the sake of the world.

Occurs that will be the US. . .

So even in Iran doesn't produced nuclear weapons US can always get him for something else. . .

BTW the US already knew the answer that they would be giving.

So the so call 22 august is nothing than political propaganda and now has been moved to the 30 of the month.

So start planning for the next doomsday.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
According to Haaretz, The US is going to propose sanctions.

no further information available, I am going to try to dig around on google.

John Cooke

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
the US may propose sanctions but these will likely be vetoed by rusiia and china, so what will happen then will bush and blair take us into iran? because if they do were gonna lose a lot more soldiers than we did in iraq

new topics

top topics

join