It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ways terrorist's can attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
... they could probably get away with putting toxins in our bottled drinking-water.

OMG

We need to station armed guards at every bottled water plant in the country. Quick someone call DHS.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by firebat
... they could probably get away with putting toxins in our bottled drinking-water.

OMG

We need to station armed guards at every bottled water plant in the country. Quick someone call DHS.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

Either you're making a bad joke or you didn't understand that my post had to do with DHS, the government, itself poisoning the water-supply, not terrorists. So why would you call DHS?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Let me get back on topic here. Ways terrorists can attack. Why confine it to airplanes or something as large as poisoning the water suppy. I think the surest way to cause real terror would be to smuggle a homemade bomb into a theme park like Disneyland and detonate it in the crowd. That would truly terrorize the nation. No one anywhere would feel safe afterwards. Sure they check your bags, but there are no metal detectors and no pat downs. A few arabs would totally blend in at a park like Disneyland if they dressed like they were hispanic. Or a homemade bomb in the crowd somewhere like times square on new years eve, etc. Lots of ways to really terrorize the nation without having such a well coordinated effort like 9/11, much less chance of getting caught. Maybe I just have a sick mind...

Mark

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terra Serranum
Let me get back on topic here. Ways terrorists can attack. Why confine it to airplanes or something as large as poisoning the water suppy.

Because those are far more effective targets, tactically as well as terror-wise...

I think the surest way to cause real terror would be to smuggle a homemade bomb into a theme park like Disneyland and detonate it in the crowd. That would truly terrorize the nation. No one anywhere would feel safe afterwards. Sure they check your bags, but there are no metal detectors and no pat downs. A few arabs would totally blend in at a park like Disneyland if they dressed like they were hispanic.

And just how do hispanic people dress?

Or a homemade bomb in the crowd somewhere like times square on new years eve, etc. Lots of ways to really terrorize the nation without having such a well coordinated effort like 9/11, much less chance of getting caught. Maybe I just have a sick mind...

There's no way they're getting a homemade bomb in to NYTS on New Year's.... not with the security they have going up there during that time.

I think the nex LEGIT terror attack, if there is one, and not the next government-coordinated act of treason, will be a bomb on a cargo ship going off in some big port somewhere or a train loaded with some sort of bio-weapon going off in downtown Baltimore or Philadelphia or whatever.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terra Serranum

And just how do hispanic people dress?

I knew someone would get overly sensitive and misinterpret what I wrote. We've all heard the stories, don't know if it's true or not about terrorists using the US/Mexico border to sneak into the country. It shouldn't come as a shock to most people that many arabs and hispanics have the same color skin. I live in Hawthorne, California. A predominantly hispanic area, if an arab was walking down the street dressed traditionally it'd stand out. If he was walking around dressed like everyone else he'd blend in, it's as simple as that. Nothing racist was meant by the comment. I wasn't implying that hispanics wear a certain type of clothing to make themselves stand out, but here in So Cal if an arab wanted to blend in at a park like Disneyland, keeping your head uncovered (unless it's a baseball cap), getting rid of the beard, wearing shorts and a sports t-shirt or something similar would keep him from standing out...

Mark

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
And I wasn't implying you were implying racism. I was simply asking how a hispanic dresses....

In America, they dress like everyone else....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join