It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 'history' true like they say?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS

Originally posted by BennyHill
I believe that all but the final teo points are factual. I find it hard to believe that anyone would know that Kennedy was in Marilyn Monroe the week prior without at least a smell test. (God, that was bad)
As for the factual information; it is merely coincidence at this point.

Actualy, that is one of the few things I DID know

(Ehem - how to say this tacktfully... let's just say that Marilyn had a way to 'finish up' that few girls tend to do. I myself have masturd the technique and several times in talking to other women or men, have herd them say that they never had it done to them or never did it themselves, but that Kennedy had made comment about it. Only a few people really know what the comment ment, but they did go public with it).

Whoa, indulge me. What technique is this exactly? Oh, to stay on topic, that list was crazy.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BennyHill
Whoa, indulge me. What technique is this exactly? Oh, to stay on topic, that list was crazy.

LOL! To stay on topic... of course

How about I U2U you. I don't think we are allowed to talk like that here.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
AAAAAAHHHHHHH OMG! I think that just turned this in to one of the more popular threads here!!!! LOL

C'mon, speak up were waiting!!! This I gotta know.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Snopes.com has a link to this same story.

www.snopes.com...

Much ado about nothing.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by dave_54]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
AAAAAAHHHHHHH OMG! I think that just turned this in to one of the more popular threads here!!!! LOL

C'mon, speak up were waiting!!! This I gotta know.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by mrsdudara]

Ok, I'll tell. But if the mods get cranky - I'll have to tell them you twisted my arm!

Everyone Knows she went from sweet farm girl to 'must be' sex thing. We all know whe was kind of pimped out so to speak and that she wasn't happy about it. Her closest friends and the man that pretty much told her what to do and when were her confidonts. She had a problem sexualy, I guess because she didn't feel for the people she was with, it was like a job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit

[edit on 23-8-2006 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
creepy coincidences, no more

actually they are INCREDIBLY creepy, but there isn't anything behind it

also, lincoln wasn't that big on civil rights, he was a reformed racist at best, and actually believed freeing the slaves was a bit of a moral dillema

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join