It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, Everybody!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hey, everybody.

I've been a lurker for the past year or two, and there's no site better for discussing paranormal events/conspiracies than ATS. I've decided to join this site.

I did a college term paper about the New World Order, and during the presentation, about 50 students piled into the room, interested in what i had to say. 4 months worth of work got everyone to be talking about the possible conspiracy behind 9/11, The War on Terror, and this was all because someone had the guts to stand up and tell people that all was not right. Some people even told me that they were disillusioned with the government after the information i gave them.

I felt good. America used to be such a guiding light for the rest of the world, a powerful, strong nation that didn't take any guff from anyone. It's not like that anymore, there's too much chaos all over the world and America, or should i say the current President and his cabinet, are trying to control this chaos in order to maintain the balance of power.
Worse yet, some conspiracies, such as ones Mr. Alex Jones has brought to light, claim that we're creating this chaos and trying to set up wars and terror attacks through lies, murders, and deception.

We're becoming the pawns of something gut-wrenchingly bad, and i know for a fact i'm not going to remain silent any longer about the subject.
I'm glad to be joining this forum to talk about conspiracies, they've been a hobby for me since i was 11. It's an honor to meet you all.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Seems like you already have a feel for things, and some background with many different subjects covered here, so I hope you have a great time!

See you on the boards!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Welcome mindlessinsanity!

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one. IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

new topics

top topics

join