It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77 - symbology of the flight path

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Why would flight 77 make a 360 degree manuver just before it entered the capital and then make a 270 degree turn once it entered washington DC?

Kind of looks like a yellow ribbon doesn't it. The eye of Horus? The All Seeing Eye (Illuminati) or the See Eye A (CIA)?

I am interested in the symbology of the manuver more than anything else.

While it is nice to have other investigators turn up evidenance of real world ties, I am more focused upon an investigation into the unseen government's role in the attack (i.e. Masons, Shriners (The guys who wear the Islamic fez hat), Bavarian Illuminati (The Bush connection), New Order of the World [Commonly misunderstood for the New World Order], CIA, etc)

They seemed to think that it was important to come in over Arlington National Cemetary. (Remember all those who gave thier lives for America?)

[edit on 19-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Since when does 270° = 360°?
And aren't you overdoing it a little bit?
Looking forward what you'll make out of this...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tuccy
Since when does 270° = 360°?
And aren't you overdoing it a little bit?

1st one was a 360 degree circle
2nd one was 270 degrees

When you subtract 360 - 270 you get 90

Compass and the square

Originally posted by tuccy
Looking forward what you'll make out of this...

Odd

Next you'll have me looking at crop circles

[edit on 20-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Or I can explain this from the viewpoint of aviation. It's somewhat hard to see what the blazes you are looking at from the cockpit of an airliner. Windows are there more to allow you to see what you're going to fly into (weather wise) - not see the ground. To effectively see what your target is, you must roll your aircraft to 'point' the side windows at the ground, in order to get a decent view of what is down there. Once identifying the Pentagon, you then must allow yourself enough distance to be able to come around and strike the building.

They didn't give themselves as much room as they probably would have liked, and their final approach was very, very haphazard as they were rather close to the building, giving them very little time to adjust their flight path.

Either way, after identifying their target, they came back for their approach, again rolling the aircraft to identify and home in on the building. They then banked in a dive towards the Pentagon, much like you would pull into a parking space.... only you don't blow up at the end.

Nothing really symbolic about it. It's a very logical method for attacking a building from a plane that has about a tenth of the visibility most pilots want.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
It's a very logical method for attacking a building from a plane that has about a tenth of the visibility most pilots want.

Not bad aim for a pilot who can barely see the target.

Do you think they came in nose up or nose down?

Is it possible that they did an instrument only landing?

[edit on 23-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

new topics

top topics

join