It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi okay I have a my nintendo account.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I heard what the site did in 1994 and back then I was really mad at the site for this and I wont let it get out of my way so easily. I feel like the site is following the alternative news. I may be out of synch with the rest of the site but I am one of these "second lifers" who people thought were evil, and I am pissed off because this site said that we were un-american rejects, we didnt like anything and then a couple of people willingly volunteered in 194 to form a group to bother us. They said that we werent talking to anyone about anything and they wanted to know all these people were tnot telling them. There are documents like the ones found on 55.44.23.455, 56.42.11.235.66.9, 455.33.22.11.5, and 55.44.56.678 which were rumored to be heard of but were rendered as thought documents (when the thing they call thought documents arent thought documents they are actual memories) and I am really pissed, because I have a my nintendo account, and I see some of the rules this site has, and it makes me really mad. Okay? can you call it a truce?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Welcome Ciel !

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one. IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

[edit on 2006/8/19 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
I don’t have any idea what you are talking about, but we all agree to follow the Terms And Conditions Of Use when we sign up for membership. We don’t have to like the rules but if we want to use this forum we have to follow them.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Not long ago, I became upset with my apartment complex over an ongoing problem. So, in my anger, I used my Contacts List on my cell phone to call the office. After explaning the problem the person on the other end hung up on me, which made me even more upset, until I realized that instead of calling my apartment complex's number, I had called WalMart.

I wonder if something like that is going on here?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well, I must say welcome Ciel! That's one of the most interesting introductions I have ever read. Do you believe this site is somehow connected to mynintendo? Or was that a term for something I don't understand?

Anyhow, hope you enjoy your stay, if you're into video games, check out BTS where a lot of discussion goes on with stuff like that.

See ya around on the forums!

top topics

join