It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80% of Brits say "ditch US in terror war"; London Telegraph

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra

Originally posted by Ricky B
yeah, i'm one of the 80%, i dont think we should of joined america in their bid to take over the world

where was america when we needed help, we'v had terrorist attacks for years from the likes of the IRA

There is no oil in Ireland or the U.K.

I don't share the views of 'The Project for the new american Century' so I guess the U.S should do it on there own.

exactly, no oil in ireland, so no help from the americans, this aint a war on terror, its a war to take over the oil fields , whoever owns the oil rules the world and so much power in the hands of one country is never a good thing

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
yer it needs to be faught to the end and it will be, Syria, Iran and other terrorist support country's will be taken out im sure of it, all it is is a matter of time, if we are to win war on terror then support country's of terrorism will need to be taken out thats a fact or we will never win the war on terrorism, were this will all end on the world stage is another thing altogether though with China and Russia wanting more oil and both have big $$$ deals in Iran, who knows maybe all 3 us will take Iran out and split it in 3 equal parts lol if only it was that easy.

Its a fact muslims are doing all the bombings it goes back decades why we never took em out before i dont know, we really should have an eye for an eye approach on any terrorist attack on our western country's, if they bomb us we should bomb their supporters back as its part their fault by supporting them that we got bombed in first place.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by blobby]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
If that's true, then this American says ditch Britain. The brits have far more to lose over a loss of relations between the two nations. To quote my favorite president, "You are either with us or against us."

So because some news paper says that 80% of the UK wants to pull out of the "war on terror" (What exactly have we been fighting for the last 100 years people???) you think you should break off relations with us?

Its nice to see the actions of the black watch regiment and 45 commando unit really inspired the american public to see us as "allies", one has to wonder what our so called "allies" will treat us like after we have "lost our usefulness"

And to answer your question master....the "land of the brave" has always been afraid ever since we started having bombs exploding in our street corners before we involved ourselves in any controversial wars.

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Since when did 80% of what people say matter to either Blair or Bush administration?

"Government is not run by opinion polls."

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well everyone I know thinks the same thing so I think this is one poll that is right.

I want nothing to do with the US government so according to a simplistic moron like Bush, I'm with the terrorists.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There's only 2 things to do with news papers, burn them and wipe..... Call me old fashioned but you dont send friends and allies down the swany because you disagree with them thats why you call them friends. True friends stand side by side through thick and thin you dont desert them at the 1st opertunity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join