It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need the reason.. say what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
everyday i hear increasing amount of conspiracies and pppl beleving in them. esp the mind control and nwo. but no one tells the reason behind it. why will the government want to conrtol esp mind conrtol even if they want a world government they can do it without mind control. they can use force n army. but whats the reason behind all this fuss?

Dae

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by izohost
why will the government want to conrtol esp mind conrtol even if they want a world government they can do it without mind control. they can use force n army. but whats the reason behind all this fuss?

The government is a tool of the NWO, nothing more. And why use 'force 'n army' if you can use mind control?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
What Dae says makes sense to me, or there is more going on, who knows, maybe there is absolutally nothing going on

Conspiricys are fun aitn they

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It's easy to answer your question, but you will find it difficult to believe the answer. Impossible, in fact. The answer to your question is incredible. You will need to do a lot of studying to get your mind to a condition where you can accept the truth.

There's a reason for that. They want it that way. And they spent a lot of time, money and effort to get what they wanted.

You have been programmed to reject certain beliefs. Nothing special about you; we all get the same programming in the same place. Some people reject that programming and believe what they will. We call these people hateful and hurtful things. Crackpots, dingbats, gullible, et cetera.

You, and I, and all the rest of us, were programmed in a place called the Public School System. A place that spent more time and effort conditioning than educating, IMHO.

There was an alternate education system once. It was, in fact, bigger than the public school system. The Catholic school system. All gone now, for all practical purposes.

How that happened, and why, is explained in this book:

Behind the Lodge Door , by Paul A. Fisher, EdD ( Education Doctor )

www.amazon.com...=8-1/qid=1156020189/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-3352780-6011152?ie=UTF8

Verification of Dr. Fishers claims, right from the horses - uh, mouth:

Genius of Freemasonry and the Twentieth Century Crusade by J.D. Buck, 33d degree Freemason:

www.amazon.com...=1-6/qid=1156020322/ref=sr_1_6/104-3352780-6011152?ie=UTF8&s=books

Bottom line: The KKK was invented by Freemasons to eliminate the Catholic School System. All that race hatred stuff was a front, and a mechanism for recruiting hateful people. Freemasons on the Supreme Court, and in the White House, were instrumental in crushing the Catholic school system.

The Catholic school system taught people that supernatural forces were at work, with a leader and an agenda and help from humans. Humans who were possessed by spirits. So the Catholic school system had to go.

Evidence that supernatural forces are at work, and promoting an agenda, again straight from the horses orifices:

Spirit of Masonry , Foster Bailey, 33d degree Freemason:

www.amazon.com...=1-3/qid=1156021005/ref=sr_1_3/104-3352780-6011152?ie=UTF8&s=books

Pay particular attention to pages 140-149, where Foster Bailey tells you that Freemasonry is run by the Great White Lodge on Sirius, and controls the behavior of humans from Sirius.

Who is behind this?

What the Ancient Wisdom Expects of Its Disciples , Manly P. Hall, 33d degree Freemason:

www.amazon.com...=1-2/qid=1156021278/ref=sr_1_2/104-3352780-6011152?ie=UTF8&s=books

Around page 47, MPH describes what it's like to be overshadowed - possessed by a spirit entity, who works through your physical body to perform tasks for the Serpent Kings. Find a picture of MPH. Check out his eyes - those eyes are the characteristic signature of an overshadowed human.

You have been programmed to reject the truth. You wouldn't believe it if the Illuminati told you. You would be laughed at if you told anyone else. Which is just what they want, and just what they got. A condition they created by creating, and controlling, the public school system. And eliminating the competition.

The unbelievable answer to your question: Thousands of years ago, an alien reptilian race ran Earth. They were ejected, and forbidden to return. Unfortunately, they will be allowed to return if we all ask them to come back. The agenda of the Illuminati is to get the human race to ask them to return.

Certain aspects of this story can be found in the first and last books of the Bible.

It took me years of study to get where I am now. I had to examine and reject many of my core beliefs. Dr. Fishers book was instrumental in that. Reading the works of 33d degree Freemasons did the rest.

[edit on 19-8-2006 by xenu brings order]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
anything more you have to say, have not convinced me good.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
It's simply believed that there is a third and final antichrist waiting just around the corner and will utilize all of the technology available at hand to control the people as best as he can. Do you know why Scientology is often times considered to be a cult? I'm thinking it has a lot to do with everyone acting, sounding, and having the same state of mind as L. Ron Hubbard of which is completely creepy to no end. You aren't supposed to be convinced of these things just yet, however, the causes for concern will just be there in full force sometime in the next decade.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenu brings order
The Catholic school system. All gone now, for all practical purposes.

Please explain this. There are the same amount of Catholic Schools in my city now as there was when I went to Catholic School 25 years ago.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
that means it gone for what they were meant to do. they are not like before.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by izohost
everyday i hear increasing amount of conspiracies and pppl beleving in them. esp the mind control and nwo. but no one tells the reason behind it. why will the government want to conrtol esp mind conrtol even if they want a world government they can do it without mind control. they can use force n army. but whats the reason behind all this fuss?

If the average Joe should catch on to the idea that tanks are rolling over their friends and families - game over for the bad guys! Historically speaking, the middle class is a relatively new class altogether and should the middle desire it, they can take the goverment apart becasue they have the combined resources and all the Intellect. The poor or lower class is the easiest to enslave and so they are slowely but surley destroying the middle class.

As for the brainwashing/mindcontrol none is more effective than your T.V, newspapers etc and so far, it's suceeded overall but now the tide is turning - internet is big part of it. However, we still have many Americans willing to go and die for reasons they do not care to understand, or are prevented from understanding and so why would they roll tanks after people when the people still love G. W. Bush?

top topics

join