It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Ops and UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Does anyone know anything about possible involvement between US (and Russian) special operations forces and UFOs. Military complicity is a no-brainer, and I only ask because I am friends with a former Delta Force operator, and when I casually mention UFOs and such he dances around the issue or tries to laugh it off, something he never does, even when asked about undisclosed technologies and black ops, though he doesn't tell me much about those either.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I would probably think that he is playing a joke on you. If the matter were complicated as UFO's, the government would make sure that there was never a leak.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I'm sure that when a UFO lands or crashes that a special forces team is the first to show up at the scene to neutralize any threats to national security. Such as keeping civilians out of the vicinity or to kill any alien that may be threatening disclosure.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You have posed a very good question here. How do they ensure cooperation at the highest levels.

Have wondered about this for some time now.

The best guess I have is via supra national organizations eg. like Bilderbergers etc.

There even may be secret backdoor butt kicking done at the UN that we do not know about.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Something like X-COM, maybe? A secret UN alien-busting special ops team... LOL

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Iwill try to find the account of a combined Elite Special Force
Group that was put on manuvers to test the ability
of a group of Greys to penetrtate their position
and achieve a mock objective by stealth [invisability] they were told not to use certain devices ie nitevision...A member went ahead and used an infrared scope and saw a Grey crawling inside their perimeter..The C.O.s name is given and the training deployment has been verified

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
I would probably think that he is playing a joke on you. If the matter were complicated as UFO's, the government would make sure that there was never a leak.

That's naive to think. There are plenty of people who know stuff they are sworn not to divulge. The "If-I-told-you, I'd-have-to-kill-you" mentality doesn't work. No one would ever work for the govt. What a retirement plan.....bang.....lead poisoning!

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
They can deny and cover up things all they want. Everything is on a need to know basis. They figure we dont need to know. To think that we are the only species alive out of millions of planets is so close minded. Even the Egyptians were drawing pictures of spacemen and ships. Were they making up stories as well? I think not. Please Please let me live long enough to see an invasion. I bet the government would still be standing there saying, "There are no UFO's".

top topics

join