It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another mysterious painting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
found this on the net...read the story along with it....painting......the whole idea of Poussin's paintings (see this thread) has me in the mood to search for some other mysterious paintings.....any feedback or ideas about this would be great....also if i posted this in the wrong forum or this has already been disussed forgive me but im a newbie when it comes to ATS!('
')

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
anyone have any comments on this? i thought it was pretty interesting but i guess not

darn

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Im surprised no one has answered. The possibility of Queen Elisabeth I, the "Virgin Queen", having secret children and a painting that possibly records this certainly is worthy of some form of speculation.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
OK
So she is pregnant but what is the big deal. I have read some history books on the British monarch. Maybe if you were to give a bit if a history lesson that might help get some attention. As for me I will research this a bity more myself you got my interest.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
ahhh finally it gets some hits! i was starting to worry!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I've seene a vrey interesting thread about 2 unknown Poussin paintings which explain Rennes le chateau. Iv' the website
www.lesecretdepoussin.com...
. I don't understand ,I don't find it now . But it's this website

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
bad english !excuse me!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join