It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can all make a difference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I was just wondering what actions, political or protesting(public) that anyone plans to take in order to forward the movement of trying to reveal what really happened on 9/11. I'm interested in all stories or ideas, especially in the n.y. area. Good luck to anyone trying to make a difference.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well, Ive written both my Senator and Represenetive and sent them links to credible sites that raise questions and inconsistancy about 9/11. All I got in return is some watered down offical line and a link to the 9/11 commision report. Worth a shot.

I also tell people about stuff regarding 9/11 and the war on terror, but it usually gets laughed at or eye rolling, and people don't even want to look up the facts for themselves.

Hopefully other people have better success than me. At least Ive sown some seeds.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well Tommy, If you live in the New York area, here is what I suggest that you do.

Go to the city, find a fire house, and see if you can engage the firemen in conversation. Explain your theories to them.

Let us know how that works out.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1979
I was just wondering what actions, political or protesting(public) that anyone plans to take in order to forward the movement of trying to reveal what really happened on 9/11. I'm interested in all stories or ideas, especially in the n.y. area. Good luck to anyone trying to make a difference.

To be fair we cant really do anything can we?. If we did try we would get arrested and they would have us killed if we try to send them to court, plus in my opinion its pointless because we have no hard evidence on who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks its just theories at the moment.

Look at Alex Jones he even got arrested when George W Bush was making a speech and he said something to him and they arrested him here its the video video.google.co.uk...

So what can we do?. We cant do anything, all we can do is sit and pray to god that this attack will never take place again.

Sorry if i sound so negative there, but this is my opinion.

[edit on 26-8-2006 by 06mark06beast06man]

top topics

join