It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An oobe or a controlled dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I feel abit stupid for starting a post on myself but am at a loss for what is actualy happening to me, lol even that sounds stupid.

I posted on here about 2 months ago after practicing a meditation technique recommended by another member

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

The response I got from doing this meditation was very scary so I didnt do it again for about a week lol, but my curiosity of what happend was burning into my mind so much that I started doing it again and pushing it every time to see how far I could go with it.

I am pleased to say I have got a little further after weeks of trying. If you read my post on the other thread I posibly opened my third eye or had a oobe (I had to google that to find out what it ment lol) now I have on more than a few ocasions been able to get up off the bed and look around the room and at myself lying on the bed. Apart from the fact that I am looking around and at myself the feeling of trying to move is horrible. It might not sound much but if you knew how long it takes and how much effort it takes then you would understand why am posting this.

The main reason I am posting is because everyone who I have told thinks am ether taking the p**s or said I was just dreaming. I am not expecting anything different on here but I am looking for the posibility that sombody else on here has done or had the same experiance.

Am starting to think that it might be somekind of controlled dream I am having, but again is a controled dream even posible?

Thanks for your time

D3

[edit on 17-8-2006 by Damien_III]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I dont know what you call it. I know about 18 years ago i feel asleep listening to a tape in my player. After that i recall leaving my body and then returning i then got up open my door to my bedroom and feel back to sleep. Shortly there after im going down the stairs (flying) and in the living room then outside. When i did wake up my player had unwind itself and ate my tape up. Dont know if it was because of what happened. I do know for years i would fall asleep then i would just go for a fly ride. I hated it. Especailly landing that always scared me but i always did ok on it. I just hated flying and prayed so hard every night for it not to happen again. So far it hasnt for the last ten years or so.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
That sounds great (more for me than for yourself from the sounds of it) was the feeling you got from moving like a corss between pins and needles and trying to run through water coz that is what it feels like to me. (slowly but surely but getting there eventualy) My next step is trying to move something when I am in this state if I can it will be something realy special I will most defanatly put it on tape and post it here. Its just so hard to keep in this state of mind while trying to move coz it feels so weird.

Thanks for the reply Shar

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
shar,

u hated it ?

why ?

I thought it was cool.

I did it all the time as a kid,

only once in the last year.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Ah... it can be a bummer that sticky mud
but at the same time your out of body so its not all bad. You should find that the further you get from your body, the easy it is to move about. Pins and needles and in water sounds about right actually thats what it was like for me the other night trying to seperate, it just wouldnt happen at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
shar,

u hated it ?

why ?

I thought it was cool.

I did it all the time as a kid,

only once in the last year.

yes, i hated it. happened like all the time i mean like once or twice a month for years. i always went places and did stuff once i saved this guy from a burning plant only after being chased by something else for ever. going through one tunnel after another till i came upon this plant. then i forgot all about whatever was chasing me it was gone and i save this man. however, everytime i left my body i would get chased till i was very high up. i hated that. and its scary landing and i perfer to stay in body where i belong.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by Shar]

new topics

top topics

join