It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Rep. Katherine Harris expose 2000 elec

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
As Republicans turn against their one-time hero Rep. Katherine Harris and her run for the U.S. Senate, could this eventually reveal the truth about the 2000 presidential elections? Katherine Harris has been bashed by George and Jeb Bush, and other republicans running in Florida, Why? They asked her not to run for office, Why? Does she know to much about the 2000 elections? Are they afraid she will reveal secrets about the Florida ballots and counting? If they continue to work against her, it may get a little interesting. She may decide to turn against her party, especially if she loses.
But she better be careful. The Bush administration has had accidents under their administration. "Bush & Friends" might see her as a problem and decide something needs to be done.
Vote in Katherine Harris, it could get pretty interesting. She may make a slip up during an interview. That is what this president is afraid of.
Katherine Harris knows the truth about the 2000 presidential elections.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Do you have some links and sources to back all that up? That usually is the proper way to start a thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
What facts do you need? Thats kind of a odd question for a conspiracy website, you think. This website is for having fun, by the way, our government never gives the facts anyway. Is there a fact to back up that fact?
By the way, I would almost think that Katherine Harris would be a little upset that her one time friends are turning against her. Thats just my thought. Jeb and George both have expressed displeasure in her running for office. Why? answer that. And this is a "FACT".

[edit on 21-8-2006 by BartIV]

[edit on 21-8-2006 by BartIV]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BartIV
What facts do you need? Thats kind of a odd question for a conspiracy website, you think.

It's not an odd question, at all, but I will concede that you would have to have lived under a rock to not know what you are talking about, or perhaps be a resident of Europe or Australia, in which case the 2000 US election may not be on your radar screen.

This website is for having fun....

Yes, but we still need the facts and links are the best way to lend credence to any argument.

[edit on 2006/8/21 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Thank you, Grady, for clarifying this.

Generally, when you start a thread of this nature, it is a good idea to provide links to websites that make your point or give evidence to it. I remember the 2000 elections well, but this site has alot of non-US members.

Plus, even if everyone and their hamster knows about it, its still proper to give links and stuff to organize your work.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
She's a bad politician. Enough said really.

I've always believed she had a big hand in the 2000 election debacle. I've known since then that everyone left of centre would work against her and eventually derail and destroy her.

And that is exactly what is happening. Except now the regretful Republicans are getting in on the act.

When you're not useful, you're garbage. She won't win the FL Senate seat, not a hope in hell. She doesn't bring anything to the table so why back her?

new topics

top topics

join